Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

-Floyd Sr: "I fear for my sons life if he fights that man [Pacquiao]"

-Roger Mayweather: "It would be crazy for Floyd to fight Pac after Ortiz. I dont know who he's fighting next but I know it aint Pacquiao"

-An Al Haymon affiliate gave an interview saying: "The Floyd/Pac fight will NEVER EVER happen. Certain fights arent meant to be made and this is one of them"

-Floyd himself said Pac has to take OSDT in order to fight him. Pac now agrees. Floyd now says Pac has to get his business in order first. "I can make $70mil a fight without Pacquiao. I dont need Manny Pacquiao"

The Mayweather camp doesnt sound too interested in fighting Pac!

Why is PAC trying to fight Mayweather now that he's 34 and not when he's in his 20's.

Anyway I think PAC vs Mayweather is next...haven't you seen this clip during Floyd press confrence with Ortiz where he said,'Manny Pacquiao you're next'!
    Last edited by ModernTalking; 09-20-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

dude, Floyd himself can say 'i dont want to fight pacquiao ever' and the floyd f@gs will still blame PAC

Comment

This has to be the be funniest most delusional one of all:

Floyd Mayweather Jr: "Where was he (Pacquiao) in '96, '97, '98, '99, 2000, 2001, when I was dominating the game? Now when I'm 34 they say this guy wants to fight. They didn't ask me when I was in my 20s or when I was in my teens,” Mayweather added.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          This has to be the be funniest most delusional one of all:

Floyd Mayweather Jr: "Where was he (Pacquiao) in '96, '97, '98, '99, 2000, 2001, when I was dominating the game? Now when I'm 34 they say this guy wants to fight. They didn't ask me when I was in my 20s or when I was in my teens,” Mayweather added.

Comment

No matter what all these f*c*ing cowards say, at the end of Floyd's boxing career, nobody will know about him other than those *****s. Manny is right when he said he doesnt need Floyd. MP is already one of the GOATs after being given the Boxer of the decade award. How many Boxers of the decade are there? You being mentioned in a short list of GOATs means that you are one of them.

Floyd has the talent and skills to be called as one too. Unfortunately, Pac's resume is a lot better. In the last three years since moving to Welterweights, he has already swept the division. A thing that Floyd has never been able to do.

Comment

I highly doubt we'll see many *****s in this thread. These quotes are pretty much undefendable!

Comment

You know how easy it is to gather quotes and go the opposite way with this thread? Like, this thread isn't groundbreaking. Not in the least bit.

Comment

They can't defend it. many of them believes that Floyd is ducking Pacquiao anyway. That is why, when things like this is posted, all you can see are mumblings. LOL!

Comment

Anyway I think PAC vs Mayweather is next...haven't you seen this clip during Floyd press confrence with Ortiz where he said,'Manny Pacquiao you're next'!
                    Floyd never said that, stop putting words in his mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X