No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak Jabs Rodriguez, Edwards: They Look Desperate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wolak Jabs Rodriguez, Edwards: They Look Desperate

Junior middleweight contender Pawel Wolak has dismissed the recent claims by Delvin Rodriguez, who said the Polish boxer is avoiding a rematch. Last month the two fighters took part in a ‘Fight of the Year’ war. The final decision was a ten round draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

stop the talken and make the fight

Comment

The way these two acted before the fight they were buddies. I was expecting them to be buddies after the fight but they seem to not like each other over this. I think Wolak is in the right though.

If he is able to get a K9 match, why would Rodriguez be saying he is avoiding a rematch? They can have the rematch between them after the K9 fight if Wolak wins that fight or if Rodriguez still wants that fight.

Right now Rodriguez should be doing the same and chasing fights like K9 or someone else. He needs to stay active aswell.

Comment

Seem's like they both will be fighting other opponents before a rematch is signed.

Comment

Maybe Rodriguez/Spinks? I'm trying to think of an opponent for Rodriguez if Wolak is able to secure a K9 fight. Who should Rodriguez fight tho?

Comment

This is sad, because i really want to see a rematch, their fight was awesome. Its a shame that these days rematches of great fights don't seem to happen that often.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              This is sad, because i really want to see a rematch, their fight was awesome. Its a shame that these days rematches of great fights don't seem to happen that often.
              Rematch can happen still, it just doesn't have to be immediate.

Comment

Wolak is throwing a sissy vibe at me right now. NEVER expected to see him go diva.

Do the rematch, Pavel.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Rematch can happen still, it just doesn't have to be immediate.
                  Strike while the iron is hot.

Gatti/Ward went back to back to back.

Corrales/Castillo went back-to-back

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Strike while the iron is hot.

Gatti/Ward went back to back to back.

Corrales/Castillo went back-to-back
                    Which fight would make Wolak more money? I'm assuming its the K9 fight since he is chasing after it. If there was such a high demand for Rodriguez than it probably would happen if the money was there.

Comment

Working...
                    X