No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams' Promoter Jabs Roy Jones, Answers COO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams' Promoter Jabs Roy Jones, Answers COO

Promoter Dan Goossen called BoxingScene.com on Monday in the aftermath of Saturday night's controversial junior middleweight majority decision victory by his southaw three-time titlist Paul Williams over previously unbeaten southpaw rival Erislandy Lara at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree that roy jones should stfu about pwill being shot and retiring because he needs to take his own advice jones is a bum but pwill hang it up before you get brain damage

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      I agree that roy jones should stfu about pwill being shot and retiring because he needs to take his own advice jones is a bum but pwill hang it up before you get brain damage
      If Jones is a bum then what is Lopez, Cotto, Cintron, Quintana? These guys were losing the way a 42 year old Jones loses, in their 20s-early 30s.

Jones fights got KTFO at around 35.

Cotto got raped at like 28, Cintron got raped twice a long time ago in his 20's as well, then again on Saturday, Lopez keeps getting knocked down by bums and just got KTFO by a guy with 12 losses, Quintana got KTFO by the bum Cotto, by a guy you probably think is a bum too in Paul Williams, and by another "bum" Andre Berto, 3 TKO losses for Quintana by age 34, an age when Jones still hadn't had his legit first loss.

Calderon, I like him, so I won't say anything about him.

But you need to STFU about calling an ATG and legend like Roy Jones a bum, when your countrymen are not even Hall Of Famers.

Comment

i don't like the rhetoric goosen is using describing williams taking punishment

you don't pay money to see a guy taking a licking
        if it comes to that it's time to retire.

Comment

Dan Goossen paid off the judges, its obvious now. Even Paul Williams told Lara he won. Nice at destroying boxing Dan. Go to MMA Goossen, we don't need your kind here.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            you are a ****ing jack ass

you know that?

seriously, you are probably the dumbest piece of shiiiit on this site...

roy jones said that if pwill does NOT attempt to LEARN and ADJUST

then instead of fighting two more fights he should just end it now

you make forrest gump look like a fucccking genius scholar

Comment

lol@ giving williams 5 of the first 6 rounds, and this crap about the 2nd wind?? HE THREW MORE PUNCHES THAN HE DID IN THE FIRST MARTINEZ FIGHT

Comment

Boxingscene shouldn't do interviews with Goossen anymore, no website should. This is really really sick, the fight wasn't even close at all. I really want to punch Goossen in his balls for being a crook. He's looking like a crook right now.

And Paul Williams got his ass kicked worse in this fight than he did against Quintana. I don't even think Quintana hurt him, but you could tell Lara was putting a beating on him.

Comment

Jones vs P. Williams at a catch weight loser retires. Make it happen HBO !!!!

Comment

Why is everybody getting on Roy? he didn't say anything wrong, everybody saying that PWill is done. and yes he lost on Saturday big time,
                    Last edited by TysonTKO; 07-11-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X