Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can all my fellow PRicans FINALLY admit that Floyd would EMBARRASS Cotto?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    I was actually a Cotto fan once, I had him in my sig when I first came to this site. Him being a dick, and getting constantly hit by fighters nowhere near his level made me realize it was stupid to support him just because he was born in the same place as me.

I expect better from you man. You are smarter than the average poster, so if you don't agree with what I said, why not explain it in detail instead of just calling me a hater?
    because we all now, that you only hate Cotto because he was a ass to some grlfriend of yours or something like that!!!!!!!

And Cotto is a selective pressure fighter, who trhows a avergae of 80 punches per round, he is the best body puncher in the game, have a top 5 jab and have top 5 timming. Very good bear, and decent defense. he have all the offensive tools to rock mayweathers world.

Maywether is not offensive enough to think he will just own Cotto. He he was cautions fighting a old LW who didnt threw punches, what you think he will do, when a young prime fight strats pressuring his ass and hammering away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Mayweather has more power then Clottey.

Does he have more power than Mosley?

Comment

Cotto will Knock Mayweather out Cold! End of Story!

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
          Bingo! Floyd is not active enough and doesn't have the power to stop Cotto from moving foward.
          Floyd doesn't need power to keep Cotto from coming forward, speed and accuracy do that. He's being dissed by the haters for not having power to KO Marquez, yet he controlled him with speed and accuracy, same as he did Baldomir. Why won't he do that to Cotto? Winky didn't need power against Tito, all he had was the jab. You only need good reflexes and quick counterpunching to stop a fighter in his tracks.

Also, what makes you think Cotto will keep coming forward? He hasn't been doing that since the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            because we all now, that you only hate Cotto because he was a ass to some grlfriend of yours or something like that!!!!!!!

And Cotto is a selective pressure fighter, who trhows a avergae of 80 punches per round, he is the best body puncher in the game, have a top 5 jab and have top 5 timming. Very good bear, and decent defense. he have all the offensive tools to rock mayweathers world.

Maywether is not offensive enough to think he will just own Cotto. He he was cautions fighting a old LW who didnt threw punches, what you think he will do, when a young prime fight strats pressuring his ass and hammering away.
            Hahahahaha you got to tell me that story Ch@mp!

Comment

I actually saw that Cotto would tear Mayweather up.

For one,

Cotto would be equal in size to Mayweather, carry a much larger punch than JMM, have more speed than JMM and be able to take a better punch than JMM.

Seeing as how JMM and Cotto fight nothing alike,

thinking Mayweather beats Cotto because he beat JMM is pretty ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighters and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objective about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?
                Lets do a little trick. lets put cotto in place of JMM... do you think the outcome would be the same. Cotto would not live up to his end of the deal and go to 144 but he would do the exact same thing as floyd and at the weigh in be at 146. then of course he would go up in weight. just like floyd did...

and you think the out come would be any different.. ?
                my point is, floyd over jmm is not the great victory you are trying to make it out to be, therefore your whole theory is on shaky ground.

can cotto beat floyd? he has a much better chance than marquez. its a fight that should be made but i bet you floyd will avoid it at all cost. this is the more reason why cotto should win against pac. then floyd cannot escape with another fraud fight. if cotto beats pac then his only choices are the aforemention cotto, clotty, or mosley.

floyd rather wait for cotto to loose to pac and fight pac or mosley to loose against berto to fight against berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Mayweather has more power then Clottey.
                  LMAO jajajajaajjaja Dude you are smoking some good ****!!!!

Floyds fighst at WW

1.Mitchell - former LW TKO6
                  2.Baldomir -real WW - UD
                  3.Judah - Real WW - UD
                  4.Hatton - JWW-TKO10
                  5.JMM - LW -UD

Look how he did whe he fought real WWs!!!!

Comment

This fight will be like a person throwing a rock at a tankm and the tank not firing back because last night fight proves mayweather has no knock out ability and cotto being so slow. in the end the guy with rock wins based on the small dint it made on on the tanks mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
                      Does he have more power than Mosley?
                      Ofcourse not man.

Comment

Working...
                      X