Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was more boring? Tonight's Wlad fight or Floyd vs Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was more boring? Tonight's Wlad fight or Floyd vs Baldomir?

That's a tough one... As boring as Wlad vs Chagaev was, at least there was a knockdown and it ended by stoppage. If I remember correctly, the Floyd vs Baldomir fight was so boring that people started to walk out of the arena before the fight was even over.
    Wlad vs Chagaev
    40.63%
    Floyd vs Baldomir
    59.38%

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    That's a tough one... As boring as Wlad vs Chagaev was, at least there was a knockdown and it ended by stoppage. If I remember correctly, the Floyd vs Baldomir fight was so boring that people started to walk out of the arena before the fight was even over.
    Didn't Charles barkley walk out of the Floyd vs Baldy fight.

Comment

Wlad was very impressive, it was a flawless dominant KO win

The undefeated Chagaev is a much better fighter than the journeyman bum Baldomir

Floyd ran for 12 rounds from a feather fisted journeyman bum with 12 losses

Comment

floyd broke his hand in rnd 6

I didnt think it was that bad until round 7....the crowd was oohing and ahhhing at floyd before 6

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Didn't Charles barkley walk out of the Floyd vs Baldy fight.
          I don't blame him, I would have too.

Comment

Floyd - Baldomir is the most boring fight i have ever seen period!

Comment

LOL I didnt think tonight was boring at all(Im not saying it was fantastic either)
              I thought it was a great performance from Wlad against a unbeaten champion.
              Much better than a lot of his fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
                floyd broke his hand in rnd 6

I didnt think it was that bad until round 7....the crowd was oohing and ahhhing at floyd before 6
                thats true. before the 7th floyd was landing right hands and counters. after the 7th it got boring. but all Wlads fights hav been boring lately IMO. his last exciting fight was agains Calvin brock

Comment

I just woke up ... is it over?

Comment

Lmao at this thread! obviously floyd vs baldy was the most boring fight ever. it shouldve been on espn friday night fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X