No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe on Maidana's Trash Talk, Training, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe on Maidana's Trash Talk, Training, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe to discuss the upcoming rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Marcos Maidana, Mayweather's ongoing training camp, the trash talk coming from Maidana, the expectations on the MGM Grand's gate for the September 13th rematch, the expectations for what Mayweather will do against Maidana in the rematch, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dammm I'm trying to pay attention to the interview but that fkn nose is distracting.

Comment

Ellerbe better recognize that reading can't put Maidana to sleep, it only work on Reading Rainbow Floyd.

Comment

I heard Maidana is walking into the ring with Harry Potter

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          Dammm I'm trying to pay attention to the interview but that fkn nose is distracting.

Lol, I had to turn away from the screen and just listen to him....

Comment

This dude always looks hungry as hell at the weigh in's...Can I bite either of you..anyone up here need a bite?

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
              Imagine how distracting his bank account would be? Leonard Ellerbe makes more money than most of Floyd's opponents.

Comment

Is Elie Seckbach part of the Boxingscene team? He practically ruined that interview cutting in with his softball ass questions.

Comment

not one difficutl question. Hogwash.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    Lol, I had to turn away from the screen and just listen to him....
                    how rude LOL...

Comment

Working...
                    X