Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caribe Promotions: Rigondeaux will fight Donaire in March or anytime, even in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    i really like donaire but if he ducks rigo and mares it's can't be forgiven.
    Donaire is not ducking Mares at all. Both fighters really want that fight and so does Goldenboy Promotions. Bob Arum is the one holding that fight up

Comment

I think we've officially entered the realm of the absurd. These guys want to force Rigo to fight in March without any kind of tune-up (Guillermo will not have fought in six months by then) and they want the fight in China? Fuuuuck them!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I think we've officially entered the realm of the absurd. These guys want to force Rigo to fight in March without any kind of tune-up (Guillermo will not have fought in six months by then) and they want the fight in China? Fuuuuck them!
        What do you expect. Arum is not ready to cash out Donaire yet.

"you know Lopez, Gamboa, or Rigondeaux. I mean his not going to beat those guys..."
        -Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Donaire is not ducking Mares at all. Both fighters really want that fight and so does Goldenboy Promotions. Bob Arum is the one holding that fight up
          OHHHHHHnow its arum holding up fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            What do you expect. Arum is not ready to cash out Donaire yet.

"you know Lopez, Gamboa, or Rigondeaux. I mean his not going to beat those guys..."
            -Bob Arum
            I understand that, but the way they're choosing to go about this is almost comical. They could just drag this out the old-fashioned way. What's the next step? Put Rigo on ice for two years, then fly them to the International Space Station?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Exactly! What is keeping Rigo and Mares from fighting??? The excuse you will hear is because of different promoters. But that myth is dead because Mares and Donaire have different promoters and they are currently negotiating. That means Rigo vs Mares could be negotiated but that goes against the Haters agenda.
              because RIGO wants donaire, i believe someone told you there are no real negotiations taking place between both promotions

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Exactly! What is keeping Rigo and Mares from fighting??? The excuse you will hear is because of different promoters. But that myth is dead because Mares and Donaire have different promoters and they are currently negotiating. That means Rigo vs Mares could be negotiated but that goes against the Haters agenda.
                Rigo and Donaire is much easier to make then either of them against Mares. What's wrong with Rigo VS Donaire? Both promoted by Bob. Donaires demands of OST, March date, and to fight in China have been met. What else does Donaire need?! A new stadium perhaps?!

Comment

Funny how Rigo fans say nah only 3 guys are able to speak for Rigo when it's on Donaire's favour, but when it's the other way, and it's not the main 3 in the team, it's OK...

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    because RIGO wants donaire, i believe someone told you there are no real negotiations taking place between both promotions
                    When both sides are talking about dates this year, that is called negotiations.

Comment

SMMFH at the fighter of the year, why would he want the fight to take place in CHINA he's Chinese now? Would have made sense if he said the philipines or even his american hometown..

Donaire fans should no longer be fans

Comment

Working...
                      X