No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: 'Joe Cortez is a chump on the Vegas payroll!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Even Teddy Atlas said Joe Cortez did a poor job and was helping Floyd against Ricky.

Joe Cortez is a disgrace. I've never heard Lampley and Steward so upset as they were over what he did in the Soto-Lorenzo fight.
    That was one of the funniest moments ever to me

Emmanuel Steward: "I told my wife and daughters I wasn't going to cuss anymore on tv, and i'm about to break that promise now"

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
      Wlad better hope he never gets Cortez as a ref cause all that jab and grab crap will go out the window
      You don't know **** about boxing.

Cortez has already worked several Klitschko fights, such as Wlad-Thompson I.

Comment

To be fair Cortez got Ricky beat up worse than he would normally have if he wasn't in someone's pocket, probably was a blackmans pocket too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          You don't know **** about boxing.

Cortez has already worked several Klitschko fights, such as Wlad-Thompson I.
          Obviously you dont know **** cause you are only crying cause Floyds involved

Comment

anyone see Cortez here?

Comment

anyone see Cortez here?

I see teh top of his head.

Comment

The ring post is on the Vegas payroll as well. Sounds like Fatten wants a rematch with Mayweather.

Comment

It's about consistency why was Cortez so strict with Hatton against Mayweather but so lenient with Hopkins against Calzaghe comparing the two performances (and others) it's not hard to come to the same conclusion that Ricky has.

Comment

anyone see Cortez here?

Yep, he stood in the way so Ricky couldn't see check left hook coming. You're blind Larry

Comment

In the first 3 rounds or so Cortez was a little to involved but when they were in close and throwing punches Cortez stayed out of it. As the fight went on Cortez let them do their thing and Ricky was getting beat bad at his own game. Why you mad Ricky??? When they were just holding on he broke it up thats his job. Funny Ricky talks about Cortez but never says sh!+ about all that ref let him get away with in the Tzyu fight. I wonder why!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X