Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal To Stevenson: Bute Has Bigger Balls Than You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal To Stevenson: Bute Has Bigger Balls Than You!

Jean Pascal has continued to verbally strike at his countryman, WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson. Pascal, the mandatory challenger to the title, feels Stevenson is avoiding the fight. Stevenson is scheduled to return in the fall, likely against either Umberto Savigne or Gabriel Campillo.

Pascal wants Stevenson next. The big issue with making the match is the money. Stevenson refused to give Pascal a 50-50 split. Pascal, who took part in three of the five highest grossing fights [including No. 1 with Bute] in the history of Canadian boxing, feels a 50-50 split is more than fair for both parties.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson ran away from Kovalev in one of the most blatant ducks in boxing history in order to make a "bigger fight" with Bernard Hopkins.

As it turned out Bernard Hopkins said Stevenson wasn't even returning his phone calls and missed the deadline to make the fight so Hopkins and Kovalev fought each other instead.

Now he is running away from Pascal too?

Stevenson VS Salka up next?

Comment

That's quite disrespectful. Only because Bute has puny balls.

Comment

It shouldn't be 50-50. Adonis is the champ and J.P. Is the challenger. Ol' Superman sure is acting like he is shook now, and $ is the excuse! I don't really care for Adonis but I do believe he will beat Pascal.

Comment

These guys used to ac like BFFs, what happened?

Comment

I guess Pascal is trying to get this signed ASAP before it's ordered and goes to a purse bid where he won't get that 50% since he's the challenger

Comment

Haha pascal going in. "Super b!*h" as he's known in the boxing world. What a jack ass. Laughing stock of boxing is this fool

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I guess Pascal is trying to get this signed ASAP before it's ordered and goes to a purse bid where he won't get that 50% since he's the challenger
                Dde actually been reading the WBC rules. Evidently there's an exemption if the mandatory challenger is a money maker were the split is modified.

It's up on his twitter somewhere and the WBC responded by saying they'd look into it

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  It shouldn't be 50-50. Adonis is the champ and J.P. Is the challenger. Ol' Superman sure is acting like he is shook now, and $ is the excuse! I don't really care for Adonis but I do believe he will beat Pascal.
                  It should be close to 50/50. Pascal has a good point about being a proven draw in Montreal.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is one of the worst duckers in boxing.

He's refused to fight Kovalev, Hopkins and now Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X