Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma is Open To Russell, Still Wants Gamboa Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect his willingness for a challenge, but god, he would get brutalized.

Comment

Juanma should open up to Orlando Cruz and stop playing hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Alot of ppl are writing juanma off already, if salido was to beat mikey garcia would that change your opinion at all?
        I think Salido can beat Garcia. Now Juanma vs Gamboa will be the Mtawa fight part 2, Gamboa almost kill that guy, his inside game is the best in the sport, simple too good for juanma.

Comment

Can somebody advise Lopez to start lower in comp?

Lopez needs to realize he got Ko'd twice by an average fighter and Lips Lopez isn't very good. maybe fighting a few unranked pugs might help if he can even beat them. Lopez is delusional in his ability as he stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He got knocked out by a warrior dont get it fcked up.
            Who had more athletic talent Jermain Taylor or Kelly Pavlik now answer who had more heart.
            Wasn't taking nothing away from salido he's a tough rugged guy with heavy hands,with that being said Gamboa beat him and russel jr will also beat salido, and Juan ma gets/got tko'd by all three men. Does that make sense ?

Comment

Juanma should challenge someone on his level. How bout an Mtagwa rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                Wasn't taking nothing away from salido he's a tough rugged guy with heavy hands,with that being said Gamboa beat him and russel jr will also beat salido, and Juan ma gets/got tko'd by all three men. Does that make sense ?
                your assumptions are just that assumptions

lopez can still beat gamboa and certainly untested russel

Comment

Russell smacks Juanma around like a rag doll.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    your assumptions are just that assumptions

lopez can still beat gamboa and certainly untested russel
                    Lopez has shown nothing that leaves me to believe he can beat top level opposition. Yeah he has heart but doesn't do anything special in the ring aside for having a huge heart. Of course he can beats these guys everyone is human, but the way I see it, it is highly unlikely Juan ma can can beat either of these dudes.

Comment

I think Juanma is broken, his defense will never get better and that will stop him from beating any top fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X