No announcement yet.

Texas NEVER FAILS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Thats how I saw it confusion in the corner because the bell rang , the cornerman was just responding to the bell , he probably wasnt thinking clear because his fighter was KD and so the bell sounds and he steps in , was no need to stop the fight that was just over reacting from the ref .

good post.....

Comment

idk whats up with that commission, is it their main purpose to screw up fights.

Comment

The judging, way the fight ended, and Texas all =

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          good post.....
          There was influence from the someone in the first and second row..they were saying: "They entered the ring" and the ref instantly turns around and says: "the fights over"

Shady arse stuff, what a joke

Comment

did you just post picture of a ****

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              Once again...Texas ruins a good fight..

What!?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                What!?
                Molina was stinking up the joint I lost count how manny times he had JK in a headlock

Comment

i mean it really wasn't a good fight anyways because of how one sided it was, I literally had Molina clinching (lol pun intended) EVERY single round up until the disaster that became the 10th round, mothafluckin knockdown wasn't even legit dude tripped over kirkland's feet but WAS hit in the process so it looks like the punch put him down. But whatever, Kirkland may very well have stopped him had the fight continued the two more rounds, but Kirkland just flat out sucks yo... people criticizing on Garcia but Kirkland makes Garcia look like Mayweather..

Comment

Is Dick Cole fuc/king Michelle Obama or something???Texas is such a joke.....

Comment

Gale E. Van Hoy had Kirkland up 1 point before the final round was tallied with the KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X