Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona Sheriff Joe's head: Mexican drug cartel offers $1M price for Arpaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a quick way to turn up the heat on illegal immigrants. Go ahead and kill that sheriff and the ****storm will be crazy that will come down on the Mexican border. That's a quick way to undo all the positive protest against the Arizona law. How dumb can you be?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      That's a quick way to turn up the heat on illegal immigrants. Go ahead and kill that sheriff and the ****storm will be crazy that will come down on the Mexican border. That's a quick way to undo all the positive protest against the Arizona law. How dumb can you be?
      your telling this to the drug cartels? LOL what a dumbass, these low lifes have no regard for human life and here you are telling them to act peacefully HAHAHAHAH

Comment

You are one stupid American.

Comment

I can probably make a better living working for Guzman than having a steady job

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
            You are one stupid American.
            I could say something derogatory about Mexicans but that's below me. Watch what happens if they dare to kill that Sheriff. It will be an excuse for every ant-immigrant group and lawmaker to get their way.

Comment

I could say something derogatory about Mexicans but that's below me. Watch what happens if they dare to kill that Sheriff. It will be an excuse for every ant-immigrant group and lawmaker to get their way.
              Go ahead and cross to Mexico, We'll send most of you yanks back in bodybags.

Comment

I understand what ur saying but u really cant expect nothing from those ppl. Nothing smart at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
                  Go ahead and cross to Mexico, We'll send most of you yanks back in bodybags.
                  I came to the conclusion that u r a very immature and ignorant kid.

I mean , u r speaking of a reality yes I know , Mexico is a very dangerous place.

But seriously , any dumb , desperate, illiterate dumbass with a gun can kill.

wtf is ur point exaclty.

Those cartels are not making ur ppl look very good. And ur either

Comment

why are you pointing fingers at the anti-immigrant groups from this threat? read the fuken article, its about drug cartels wanting his head not them

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      why are you pointing fingers at the anti-immigrant groups from this threat? read the fuken article, its about drug cartels wanting his head not them
                      Oh I'm not pointing my finger at them. I'm simply pointing out that this is not the way to change the minds of the majority of America on Illegal immigration. Personally I don't advocate any illegal activity.

Comment

Working...
                      X