Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Lebron is already better than Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    I would have loved to see how magic's career would have ended up in the mid/late 90's. I wonder how he would have changed his style. too bad.

but still, Lebron's potential>Jordan>Magic.
    swizz , lebron is good but he's overrated.

lebron is what grant hill , vince carter , tracy mcgrady was a few years back.

you'll see......he's good but he's no jordan and definitely no magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      swizz , lebron is good but he's overrated.

lebron is what grant hill , vince carter , tracy mcgrady was a few years back.

you'll see......he's good but he's no jordan and definitely no magic.
      c'mon lefty, you cannot compare those guys to Lebron. Lebron at 20 years old avged 31 pts 6.6 ast 7 rebs. at 20 years old, Jordan was still in College and he wasn't even considered the best college player in the country. need I say more.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Woulda, coulda, shouldas don't mean **** to me.
        But lets get this straight, Bron faced one team in the finals, not three. Portland and the Suns were incredibly badass teams during that era. They made it to the finals for a reason. Bron made it to the finals during one of the easts weaker periods.

lol Bron at 23 better than Jordan? Dude isn't even better than a 23 year old Kobe.

lmao, 45 per back in the 80s and 90s when defenses were 100 times more physical. Bill Laimbeer would have pushed Brons **** in. Rodman would have carved him up real nice in the paint. Zo would feast on Lebron coming into the lane. You're seriously overestimating his worth right now.
        i usually dont agree with you, but in this case jordan is better than bron bron.. its unfair to compare the 2, even though bron i believe is playing in an era with more competition.. and as another poster mentioned earlier there was a huge marketing machine behind jordan making him seem larger than life.. bron aint even touching Kobe but Bron has the potential to surpass Jordan.. And i think Kobe offensively is superior to Jordan.. dont sleep on magic johnson he's the best 20 year old i ever seen

Comment

****, it's not just about offensive/defensive stats.
          Early on, Jordan had moved past that, and was able to dictate a game's tempo.

The NBA has a a ****load of on-paper talent come in and retire without rings.
          Lebron's young and who knows, he may surpass MJ, but to declare at this point
          that he's superior seems unfounded. ****, it would have been just AS unfounded
          to call MJ the greatest ballhandler when HE was that young.

Too early to say, and trotting out stats is a crutch.
          The game isn't played for stats, it's played for wins.

h.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            magic johnson is the best ever.

who the fuck cares about jordan and lebron?

only stupid bulls fans because when jordan played was the only time the bulls mattered and cavaliers fans......well......because what else is there to care about in cleveland?

whenever this topic ever comes up on who's the best ever , i think about one thing.

in 1980 as a ROOKIE magic johnson won the nba finals mvp.

when kareem got hurt and couldn't play , magic played center and had 42 points , 15 rebounds , 7 assists and 3 steals. that's as a ROOKIE.

if magic's career wasn't cut short , i can only imagine what his stats and records would be like.

magic was 6'9 255 lbs. , he would have been very effective even in old age when he slows down a bit because of his size and could have moved to the forward spot in his later years no problem.

and THIS is how you end a thread...AMEN

Comment

Lebron has to catch up with Kobe before he can be considered better than Jordan. With the game on the line, Jordan>Lebron any day of the week.

Comment

I personally think Lebron is a bit overrated. Kobe>Lebron in every dept. except dunking the ball.

Comment

Larry bird >>> Everyone else. Factual.

Comment

mike had the killer instinct by 23.bron does not.he does not have that extra quality that jordan had.i love bron, hopefully he comes to my pathtic knicks come 2010, but he is not mike.could he be? yeah.but to me his game is more of a blend of magic and 'nique.

Comment

Originally posted by -√ictory- View Post
                      mike had the killer instinct by 23.bron does not.he does not have that extra quality that jordan had.i love bron, hopefully he comes to my pathtic knicks come 2010, but he is not mike.could he be? yeah.but to me his game is more of a blend of magic and 'nique.
                      do you even know what killer instinct is? its the ability to break down the other team and out will them to a win. refusing to lose no matter what. Lebron, Kobe, Jordan, Isiah Thomas, Bird, Magic, Pierce all have it. guys like Vince Carter, Ray Allen, Carmelo, Redd do not have it.

Comment

Working...
                      X