Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omar looked out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
      wow that was just as boring as his actual fights! no wonder he rarely shows sparring footage!!! who wants to be lulled to sleep twice! lmbo
      You should have seen Ali spar , would comb his hair tell jokes and lay on the ropes , lol you just dont get it kid , what he should have done was have all the Batman type POW signs going off , you would probably like it then , he just playing for the cameras as many greats have done , enjoy the ride .

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        Floyd is a fight night kind of fighter.

He has his good and bad sparring days, but on fight night it's all business and he's ready to go.

These kind of sparring videos are just entertaining and not an indication of what will happen on May 5th.
        it's just one sparring session.. lol
        now if multiple sparring sessions where coming out and he looked bad in most of them, that's when one should worry.

it looks like he's just working on something particular in this one and isn't going full throttle anyway.. by the looks of it Mayweather knows there is going to be some infighting and he might initiate it or maybe he's just trying to prepare for when Cotto closes the gap.

Comment

Cotto breaks him down

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Hey Floyd is moving sharp man, on fight day, he's gonna be PERFECT...He is using more punches, opposed to just the right hand lead like he did against Ortiz, his jab is better than it was in the Ortiz fight, his movement, he's capitalizing on more mistakes, than he did in the Ortiz fight...his footspeed is nice, he's moving more...I like what Im seeing so far...remember, the fight is a long time away...but Im still curious about how Floyd will deal with Cotto running, and boxing on the backfoot, something I have yet to see Omar do!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Hey Floyd is moving sharp man, on fight day, he's gonna be PERFECT...He is using more punches, opposed to just the right hand lead like he did against Ortiz, his jab is better than it was in the Ortiz fight, his movement, he's capitalizing on more mistakes, than he did in the Ortiz fight...his footspeed is nice, he's moving more...I like what Im seeing so far...remember, the fight is a long time away...but Im still curious about how Floyd will deal with Cotto running, and boxing on the backfoot, something I have yet to see Omar do!
              Oh my gudness, Floyd is running and boxing on the backfoot...I like it man...he sharpening every aspect of his game

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Oh my gudness, Floyd is running and boxing on the backfoot...I like it man...he sharpening every aspect of his game
                I was impressed with that as well.

Comment

Comment

They could video floyd takin a sht and u ******s would be hust as impresses.. lmbo

Comment

oh wow that was omar henry

what happend @ the end?>

Comment

Working...
                      X