Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

article on Joe Calzaghe's training regimen from Mens Health (U.K.) anyone have it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article on Joe Calzaghe's training regimen from Mens Health (U.K.) anyone have it?

It ran in a issue of Mens Health magazine (the U.K. version)in April 2002 i know thats a while ago but was hopeing maybe one of the members of this forum might have it?

Oh yeah I remember this one...i don't think it went into too much detail, from what i can remember...

Comment

Originally posted by ShotgunSeanK
      Oh yeah I remember this one...i don't think it went into too much detail, from what i can remember...
      Hatton did one a while ago, that didnt say too much either.

Comment

Hattons is crazy, he trains with a bodybuilder guy and lifts TONS of weights.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          Anybody remember little Charlie Shepherd? He was only about 5'4 but benched 280lbs, always came in the ring dressed like Tyson. Didn't do him a lot of good though, he cut easily and was a bit chinny.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShotgunSeanK

Do you remember anything at all about it said?

Comment

I seem to remember him saying he did no weights whatsoever, and he just did 1 intense workout a day. Thats all I can recall Im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                I dont think he does too many weight, he does a lot but not to extremes like some boxers.

Hatton's training is really intense, his fitness and stamina seem to be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                X