No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Now add the part where he said Mexicans were inferior and that's why they can't beat him

add the the racial slurs he used on twitter against Mexicans

and watch his fanbase defend him and attack the people posting this instead of addressing the subject matter
    It's funny that his boss is de la Hoya and he wouldn't be where he is at with out a Mexican. He is a very dumb little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
      When did he say this
      In a elie sechback video.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
        It's funny that his boss is de la Hoya and he wouldn't be where he is at with out a Mexican. He is a very dumb little kid.
        yea, i'm pretty sure GBP were the ones that took the tweets and interviews down. Broner isn't too bright

Comment

I just saw the most ironic post of the year.

Unreal.

lmfao

Comment

Says the guy who lost to Ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              yea, i'm pretty sure GBP were the ones that took the tweets and interviews down. Broner isn't too bright
              I just hope the very few Mexican fans he does have realize he is a racist kid and don't support him.

Comment

Yeah, right. They fed some Mexicans to those dudes. Danny Garcia beat up on an old past his prime Mexican great, just like Khan did with Barrera. Broner beat up on Demarco. Mexicans get fed to other fighters a lot and they are disrespected this way. I gotta keep it real. Then, they use some Mexican champions as stepping stone title holders, while they are building a young prospect. It happens all the time. But, it probably happens with other fighters from other countries, and not just Mexicans. But, Mexicans are the foundation of this sport.

Comment

"A guy on a forum said something racial once. Thus this racist world class athlete can be as racist as he wants"

jesus his fans are worse than he is
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 12-26-2012, 01:36 AM.

Comment

its whatever. He can fell how he wants. He thinks about mexicans more then mexican think about him.

He just a product of thriving in weak divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Yeah, right. They fed some Mexicans to those dudes. Danny Garcia beat up on an old past his prime Mexican great, just like Khan did with Barrera. Broner beat up on Demarco. Mexicans get fed to other fighters a lot and they are disrespected this way. I gotta keep it real. Then, they use some Mexican champions as stepping stone title holders, while they are building a young prospect. It happens all the time. But, it probably happens with other fighters from other countries, and not just Mexicans. But, Mexicans are the foundation of this sport.
                      There are so many Mexican fighters that the sport wouldn't be as popular as it is without them. I didn't like Garcia nodding his head in agreement with broner it was like he was scared to say something lost a lil respect for swift. One second your shouting out to all the Latinos then your disrespecting them.

Comment

Working...
                      X