Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paquiao is just going to be to much for cotto in every area.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paquiao is just going to be to much for cotto in every area.

Paquiao is just going to be to much for cotto in every area. I like both guys but man ,Paquiao is just a super fighter compared to the rest of the group . great focus,no fear,timeing second to none ,i just cant see cotto doing anything that can top this kid. If im wrong ill come back as i do and give praise to the winner but im very confident that its not going to happen this night. Manny "manos de piedra" Pacquiao by KO early!Do you agree with me?

Pac was hurt by a smaller fighter (Marquez), aside from wishfull thinking what makes you think he can take hard shots from Cotto who is stronger and has decent boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
      Paquiao is just going to be to much for cotto in every area. I like both guys but man ,Paquiao is just a super fighter compared to the rest of the group . great focus,no fear,timeing second to none ,i just cant see cotto doing anything that can top this kid. If im wrong ill come back as i do and give praise to the winner but im very confident that its not going to happen this night. Manny "manos de piedra" Pacquiao by KO early!Do you agree with me?
      That's about as gay as your avatar picture!

Cotto spanks his ass all the way back too the Philippines! The only way Pac wins is if Cotto only came to get a big payday, but I don't see that happening. I think he wants to prove he's back after all the BS he got about Margacheato. Don't use the Clottey fight please, cuz Pac couldn't hurt Clottey either. Clottey is a difficult fight for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        Pac was hurt by a smaller fighter (Marquez), aside from wishfull thinking what makes you think he can take hard shots from Cotto who is stronger and has decent boxing skills.
        Sigh. Styles make fights and Paq was never once in trouble against Marquez. Cotto is NOT a counter puncher, as fast as Marquez, nor as smart in the ring.

Comment

Don't know about every area. Cotto is a great fighter, but Manny will have enough to beat Cotto Saturday night.

Comment

Kho's tape was terrible with the brazilian.

Comment

Working...
            X