No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Hits 2013 Soul Train Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    This is what i will never understand...grown ass men who claim not to like a certain fighter for whatever reason,CLICK ON EVERY THREAD WITH HIS NAME IN IT...and will find any damn thing to hate on,i mean anything..from the way he poses to his damn clothes..this is truly sad as hell,i mean pathetic
    When you said "This is what i will never understand...grown ass men who", I swear I thought you were going to talk about how you don't understand grown ass men wearing blue pants like that.

Not hating though, Mayweather is easily the best fighter right now.

Comment

so much $ no style at all...black hamburglar lookin a ss

Comment

now people are talking about how the man is dressed? what's wrong with it. He ain't hurting anyone hes looking fly hanging onto a sweet piece. You know Money got that juicy ass bouncing. He probably making it clap right now while yall hate on him. Yall sad for real. He's on one of the most respected world famous award shows getting an award and you can't be happy for the man. At least all us real fans know Money is making that ass twerk while getting exposure for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
          He at the soul train awards ur at home.......
          He next to a dime ur married to a nickle..........
          He tops forbes list an u wont make what he makes in one fight ur whole lifetime including ur familys earnings too..........
          STOP HATEING ALLREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          TMT!!!!!!!!!!!
          those envious mother****ers know not what they do....but you can see that the anti Floyd girls are running outta material....a bunch of shot hoes with sagging ****!! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            those envious mother****ers know not what they do....but you can see that the anti Floyd girls are running outta material....a bunch of shot hoes with sagging ****!! LMFAO
            you a fool for this one you killin em

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
              you a fool for this one you killin em
              they're something else!!

Comment

a bunch of broke a55 yes men aint ashamed to have their hands out and + the only one who has $ in the group is this black hamburglar which equals= the money team
                Last edited by lowblows420; 11-10-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

That's a cute girl, she looks better than Miss Jackson

Comment

Also I don't see the issue with the jeans, he is a man nearing 40, what u want him to wear baggy jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Look at the girl sitting to the left laughing at Money's pants! Also I hate when women wear pants like the ones on Floyd's date..with the elastic waist..sh-t looks funny

The woman on the far right looks like she's just suffered a stroke.

Comment

Working...
                      X