Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud bout has been finalized pending IBF approval

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W and get out Hopkins...... No defenses

Comment

Call me crazy, as limited as Cloud is, I think he beats Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        Hopkins is crazy taking on these powerful punchers so late in his career!
        It says something about how smart Hopkins is in the ring that the first reaction in this thread isn't "Oh no what is Hopkins thinking!?"

It's actually more of a "I think Hopkins will win, but this is dangerous" reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          Hopkins is crazy taking on these powerful punchers so late in his career!
          Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          he's beyond crazy bro....I swear my heart dropped for a sec. when I heard about this fight....Cloud might clock him and father time is not on our side in this one....B.Hop is a insane dude lol
          It's not that crazy, everybody watched Cloud get schooled by Campillo, if anything it's a cherry pick.

Comment

Brain vs Brawn

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
              Schaefers says a Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud bout has been finalized pending IBF approval on March 9th at the Barclay Center #boxing
              Is that a risky fight for Hopkins? I don't know much about Cloud other then he can punch? Hate to see Hopkins get KTFO at his age. I was hoping he'd fight that euro bum that's with frank Warren.

Comment

Risky fight, y'all forgetting Cloud had Campillo on queer street in the first couple of rounds, he was on the verge of completely executing him. If Bernard gets caught, the legend's over.

Comment

Cloud is gonna get destroyed. I saw the Campillo fight and Cloud should have lost that fight. Bernard is going to cause him fits and dominate him with the straight right.

Comment

Wow tough fight for B-Hop. Cloud can punch and with Bernard ageing I hope he can get through it. If he's able to make cloud miss than Bernard will take the W and should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      It's not that crazy, everybody watched Cloud get schooled by Campillo, if anything it's a cherry pick.
                      He'll be 48 years old, that's crazy.

Campillo is an excellent boxer he's no bum. If i remember correctly he was knocked down or close to it. Cloud is very heavy handed. At 48 years of age you just don't know how his reflexes, stamina etc will be like.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 12-16-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X