Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Likes Khan vs Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, boost khan's ego more by finishing off Mosley? I'd rather see Berto/Khan when Khan moves to WW.

Comment

Khan would beat Mosley BAD. I mean like really put the wood to him.

It could be a nice tuneup for exposure for a Floyd fight down the line though, I wouldnt want to see the fight happen though

Comment

It's a wrap on Mosley his best days are gone!!!!

Comment

Khan would probably make him quit... He's only getting older.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Not Khan's problem. He keeps talking about Floyd and guys like Morales or the Ghost will not get you ready for that. You need a WW and you want a big name to make a splash & make money. Plus, there will be alot of people who think Mosley would still win or atleast has a great shot
            mosley does not have any chance against khan at this point. not even a puncher's chance. you have to punch to have a puncher's chance. khan would destroy him. i don't think anyone would give mosley a chance.

Comment

**** mosley. he ran against pac and didn't even have the decency to get KTFO. why would anyone want to watch him against khan? mosley will just run again.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Its more about Khan than Mosley. However, in Mosley's defense I will say that weve seen guys turn back the clock for one night many times in boxing. Not only that but he also only just lost to the 2 best fighters in the game. He could argue that a Berto, Khan, Bradley, & Ortiz wouldnt do anything close to that to him. He would argue that he wouldve whooped Zab just as bad as Khan did
                Mosley already had his one night where he turned back the clock. He doesn't have another one in him.

It's over, I'm not interested in this. If he beats Mosley then he just beat a shot fighter with a name. He already has that on his resume a bigger name at that. He doesn't need another one.

Comment

the reactionary bull**** on this site is insane

for the record the only people to beat sugar shane in the last 6 years are

floyd
                  manny
                  and cotto

3 HOF legends

its a good fight for khan

Comment

Even if Khan wins, I'm not sure it does much for his CV. Judah and Barrera are already faded wins on his resume.

I prefer him to take on prime fighters like he did with Kotelnik, Maidana and Malignaggi.

Comment

Horrible fight, thank God you're not a matchmaker.

Comment

Working...
                      X