Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the "Manny needs to take the test" threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    When Pacquiao learned that Margarito might be taking PEDs before the fight he still continued to fight him. That is balls.
    yea that's why 10 of pacquiaos crew members sat there in his changing room to watch him getting his hands wrapped lol

Comment

Floyd agreed to mannys 1 million dollar weight penalty request

Why hasn't he agreed to a test yet?

A man who gained 40 pounds and still is not willing to be tested randomly is a FRAUD.

Comment

If your fighter had any heart he would be fighting people for their belts at THEIR WEIGHT.

He lets them DRAIN first lol

When he fought in the lighter division he use to get smashed in every fight.

I think he got sick of that the only option left was fighting damaged good at catch weight how pathetic lol

Comment

his fights are fixed, he's fighting shot fighters, he's on juice, has no defence

and yet little floydie still filling his pants with frightened excrement

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
            his fights are fixed, he's fighting shot fighters, he's on juice, has no defence

and yet little floydie still filling his pants with frightened excrement
            at least floydie faced the winner of mosley/margarito while the cheater chose to fight the loser @ catch weight lol

Comment

I was confused as well. I see a lot of Floyd fans saying Manny would be an easy fight, but if it was so easy then why all this bullshit preventing the fight from happening?

Comment

I heard he wants to face shane mosley now

SUPPORT A SHANE MOSLEY FIGHT *******S

THAT'S HOW LEGENDS ARE MADE

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  I was confused as well. I see a lot of Floyd fans saying Manny would be an easy fight, but if it was so easy then why all this bullshit preventing the fight from happening?
                  It's not about that it's about exposing the cheater.Why should he be allowed to fight on roids ???

If paccy is not scared of floyd why did he demand the one million dollar penalty????

If he's such a warrior and thinks he can beat floyd do the test buddy lol

And don't forget paccy was the one with the first demand

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                    It's not about that it's about exposing the cheater.Why should he be allowed to fight on roids ???

If paccy is not scared of floyd why did he demand the one million dollar penalty????

If he's such a warrior and thinks he can beat floyd do the test buddy lol

And don't forget paccy was the one with the first demand

What makes you think hes on roids?

I guess because Floyd refused extra tests for 40 fights, he was on PEDs too?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Live by your words that Manny is one dimensional, ordinary, easy work, easy fight and the fight is on.
                      Stop it......... Manny is dancing around getting fully tested it's plain as day...
                      I don't agree Manny is One demintional (anymore), i don't believe it's easy work (now).
                      The Manny Floyd spoke of was all of these things until recently.... It's pretty sad to see a guy with Michael Jackson with ****, hanging from a gun calling a pro fighter gay or a coward...

Comment

Working...
                      X