Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tougher Opoonent For Brock, Carwin or Brown Pride?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tougher Opoonent For Brock, Carwin or Brown Pride?

Which one is tougher for Brock to fight?

I def say Carwin. Brown Pride didnt look happy after the fight. He knows what coming. I really doubt Lesnar was even 100% for that fight, he will only get better his next fight.

Comment

Carwins got more power than Velasquez, to me the bigger threat out of the two was Shane. I think Dos Santos is the biggest threat overall in the UFC heavyweight division

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
        Carwins got more power than Velasquez, to me the bigger threat out of the two was Shane. I think Dos Santos is the biggest threat overall in the UFC heavyweight division
        This.................

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
          I agree

Comment

I'd say Carwin if he had a gas tank, however I'm picking Valasquez to win when they fight, so I guess that means he gets the nod. Also, I don't expect him to gas as easily as Carwin did.

As for Dos Santos, he may be the most talented HW in the UFC. Still, given the unique style matchup which Brock poses, I think Valasquez with his wrestling background may possibly match up a little stronger. It's a close call though, and I'm not at all comfortable with making it. JDS is clearly, I think, the better striker, and he may well beat all three of the top UFC HW wrestlers.

Comment

I believe Velasquez is the most talented heavyweight out there but I am not sure he can beat Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                I believe Velasquez is the most talented heavyweight out there but I am not sure he can beat Lesnar.
                Brock will out wrestle him.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                  Brock will out wrestle him.
                  I think Velasquez has the wrestling skills to hang with Brock but the size difference may be crucial. I was though pleased to hear Cain say he wouldn't waste time trying to match Lesnar in the weight department.

Comment

Working...
                  X