Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech problem...involves hardcore ****...anyone able to help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
    You just gotta be straight with her.

Ask her if she'd like to watch it with you, you never know, she could be into the same sick and twisted ****.
    I'm with you.

Just be straight up and tell her you didn't want to lose it as it was one of your favourites.

I promise you she will show some kind of interest in it when you say it's a classic, then all you have to do is cross your fingers and hope she either laughs or gets turned on.

If she laughs just laugh with her and say you were joking and make up some **** about "must have been for giggles when you downloaded it".

If she gets all kinky you need to **** that ***** senseless, in the ****ter too if at all possible.

That way, you get your ****o back, and a good **** too. Maybe even a **** buddy for the future.

Think of the possibilities here son, a golden oppurtunity has fallen into your lap, make a man proud.

Comment

Start,

My Computer,

C Drive,

Program files,

System 32,

Select all files,

Right click and delete.

That should do the trick.

Comment

Maybe you could accidentaly drop it out of a moving car?

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

if you cant delete it i would move it into a folder that you know she will never go into. that should buy u some time. You called also try and pin it on her and say what is this i didnt know you were into to this kinda thing and then say your my type of girl.

Comment

Tell her someone must have hacked into her computer and downloaded the **** onto her hard drive.

This especially works if they aren't very knowledgeable with computers.

Comment

yeah say she had a Trojan or something, and that it downloaded the **** to her computer so it could use it as a PC to upload spyware.

Say you can help her with this problem by re-formatting her computer for her.

Say it was a trojan that caused you to re-format it in the first place.

Comment

Lol, nah she knows that I stored **** on there, she glanced at the screen the other day when I was moving a file called 'Gangbang Girl'

Hopefully what Red Army suggested will work, if not there's a program that someone linked me to so I should be able to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Lol, nah she knows that I stored **** on there, she glanced at the screen the other day when I was moving a file called 'Gangbang Girl'

Hopefully what Red Army suggested will work, if not there's a program that someone linked me to so I should be able to sort it out.
                    That "someone" sounds like a cool guy, if you ask me.

Comment

my girlfriend once done a history search on my computer.

'How much **** have you looked at......christ'

to which I replied 'You weren't here'

I know a guy who says he has never looked and **** and he thinks wanking is gay. No mate...you're gay and a severe bumming is on the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                      X