No announcement yet.

Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I know what you're talking about... it was just that Garcia/Maidana was saying they wanted him after the Karass fight.
    Another thing was that the Ring posted a poll asking if we'd like to see this... which pissed people off
    where did you see this? the last maidana clip i saw, he said alvarez is too big and it was only said as a joke.

if they want it now, GBP would make it in a heartbeat. maidana is all action, plenty of people know his name, and he's also a jr welterweight. it makes perfect business sense for alvarez to bully him in a build up fight for mayweather in september.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
      Quote:

Originally Posted by hougigo

I know what you're talking about... it was just that Garcia/Maidana was saying they wanted him after the Karass fight.
      Another thing was that the Ring posted a poll asking if we'd like to see this... which pissed people off

where did you see this? the last maidana clip i saw, he said alvarez is too big and it was only said as a joke.

if they want it now, GBP would make it in a heartbeat. maidana is all action, plenty of people know his name, and he's also a jr welterweight. it makes perfect business sense for alvarez to bully him in a build up fight for mayweather in september.
      Haven't seen this. But you know money talks and can always change his mind. Oh and btw Josesito said the same thing on ESPN FNF when they asked him about a fight with Canelo. We all saw what ended up happening.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

GB and Canelo might salivate at this sort of ridiculous idea, but there's no way Guerrero is stupid enough to sign up for a fight at 154 at this point. No way. Floyd-Guerrero sounds probable. Canelo vs _____ is what I'm curious about at this point. It should be Trout, but Canelo fights women and children so I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves
          GB and Canelo might salivate at this sort of ridiculous idea, but there's no way Guerrero is stupid enough to sign up for a fight at 154 at this point. No way. Floyd-Guerrero sounds probable. Canelo vs _____ is what I'm curious about at this point. It should be Trout, but Canelo fights women and children so I doubt it.
          WBC already prohibited Canelo from fighting Trout before because he popped for weed in one of his fights. Plus you know they have that stupid no unifying rule so you know GB and Canelo will use that as an excuse and hide behind it. Sulaiman is not in charge anymore right? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X