No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham: I Beat The Crap Out of Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham: I Beat The Crap Out of Adamek

Last night, Steve "USS" Cunningham stopped by ATG Radio and was asked if he would be interested in a trilogy fight with Tomasz Adamek after the controversial split decision loss in their rematch from this past Saturday on NBC. Cunningham had this to say:

[Click Here To Read More]

The bitterness is understandable, but he didn't do enough to beat Adamek.
    Pacquiao wasn't whining after Bradley, and that was a robbery of proportions.

Comment

I was shocked that he lost..he was catching Adamek all night. I thought he did enough to win.

Comment

lol he didnt, he lost get over it

Comment

USS did his thing...should've been awarded the "W"......not to knock Adamek, but he is declining and it showed against USS...he was in there shoplifting...didn't get busy until the last 10 seconds of the rounds...smh

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            The bitterness is understandable, but he didn't do enough to beat Adamek.
            Pacquiao wasn't whining after Bradley, and that was a robbery of proportions.
            dude....do you understand what you just said?...Pac could less about that decision when he pocketed more money from that fight than USS has made his whole career...c'mon man....don't act like that

Comment

Ha Ha Mr. Cunningham have you not yet learned you don't win fight by bombarding the other guy with jabs :-) Wouldn't help stop running all night either. Sorry Mr. Cunningham but you need to get some power or your lose all those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                Ha Ha Mr. Cunningham have you not yet learned you don't win fight by bombarding the other guy with jabs :-) Wouldn't help stop running all night either. Sorry Mr. Cunningham but you need to get some power or your lose all those fights.
                USS never backed Adamek up?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  dude....do you understand what you just said?...Pac could less about that decision when he pocketed more money from that fight than USS has made his whole career...c'mon man....don't act like that
                  You're saying it didn't damage Pacman one bit?

Comment

If anything this fight should have let Steve know that he needs to go back down to crusierweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X