Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's stock just went through the roof!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's stock just went through the roof!

Finally the truth is replenished. Since the media and the STANS elected Pacquiao as the #1P4P i was skeptical it was a ploy to force Mayweather in their agendas. Mayweather did the smartest thing and fought the better fighter - Marquez and shut him out 12 rounds, dropping him in the process. Now Pacquiao just got KTFO at the same weight by a near 40 year old Marquez. SUCK on it agenda boys and boxing media! What's UP now? How are you gonna imply someone else is the man but Floyd? Floyd talks dumb to bait you but he acts TREMENDOUSLY smart. Try demanding 50% now Pacquiao. I kinda feel sorry for the Pacman but I feel so happy for all the agenda people (not in the phillipines or Manny true fans, but the suckers with agendas trying to downplay Mayweather's career CONSTANTLY, either in the media or the internet). A big bowl of CROW to you. EAT IT.

#1 thread on Bscene right now ^^^^

Comment

I've said it all along, if Floyd could shut out JMM, he is on a whole different level than Manny. But, Manny is more exciting and not such a kunt.

Comment

Floyd not fighting Pacquaio under what we've learned at the last instance of the mega fight being discussed between parties, under almost no condition (turning down 9 figures and full testing?) is indefensible.

Comment

he should still fight Pacman. Put it however you want. He ducked him.
          And although he will probably be considered as the greatest of this generation his name will not be equal among other greatest champions.

He didn't fight the biggest fight he should! No money will buy him that legacy!

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
            I've said it all along, if Floyd could shut out JMM, he is on a whole different level than Manny. But, Manny is more exciting and not such a kunt.
            Nice to see there are some Pac fans with brains after all. lol

Comment

Hard to put Pacquiao above Mayweather in legacy rankings at this point. Pacquiao's two prior fights hurt but last night was a doozy.

Comment

Manny is the cnt , he drains fighters on purpose for advantages Roach has said so , Floyd is just an arrogant prick but he fights fighters when healthy and beats them , Pac fights smaller guys healthy and gets his ass handed to him .

Comment

Triangle logic. Manny posed a threat with being able to quickly dart out that left.

Ray loses to Duran, Ray KO's Hearns, Hearns flattens Duran.

You HAVE to attest for styles and attributes in boxing. It's all about the match-ups.

Comment

It's the opposite if anything, Floyd's fear of PAC has cost him a chance of being remembered as one of greats and beating him now won't mean much.

Comment

Working...
                    X