No announcement yet.

mosley versus cotto 2 for cottos wba belt at 154 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    why is it that u are the only 1 who says cotto wont win???
    El20cuatro hates ricans. I've seen all of his recent postings and he is a rican hater. I believe he is Mexican I can't stand nationalistic hate. I'm puerto rican and Guatemalan but I have all types of family, Mexican, black,white so luckily I can cheer for any boxer I want and not have to be a nationalistic hater like el20cuatro. Must suck to only be able to like mexican fighter Cus ain't none of them doin it big right now. For the record cotto is my favorite fighter but I don't have to hate everybody who ain't cotto. These racist ass fans is ruinin the sport. To all the haters"phuck yall"

Comment

That's how he sees it. At this point in their careers it could go both ways.

We really haven't seen Cotto tested since the one sided loses from pac and margarito.

Judging from Mosles last fight though, Cotto got the slight upper hand in this.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        Mosely will win the remtach!! Cotto is not the same after the Pacquiao beating!!!
        Mosley will also not be the same after Pac gives him a beating next year

Comment

....I don't think Cotto would win either....but a replay of their first epic battle is not outta the question....

Comment

I expect a very similar fight to the first. Cotto doing well behind the jab, but Shane landing numerous right hands. A close competitive fight, which either guy could win by UD

Toss up IMO and a great crossroads fight

Got Shane winning in a close UD personally - Shane tends to do better in rematches

Comment

Cotto close decision but don't sleep on Mosley

Comment

cotto looks good at light middleweight, i think he would beat sugar shane on UD points win, like someone said, cotto is also a very very good boxer if he wants to be in the ring and he will just outbox sugar shane like he did in the last fight.

Comment

Working...
                X