Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are rolling with The Punisher tomorrow: Show urself.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win lose or draw I will continue to support PWill.

Comment

Of Course.

War Paul !.

Comment

I really like both, I can not pick a winner. Just can't I don't see how you can't be a fan of both.

May the best man win. I am just hoping for a great fight which I think it will be.

Comment

Been a Williams fan from the start, even if he loses will still be a fan, just like I was when he lost to Quintana.

Williams by 11th round TKO

Comment

I think Sergio takes it but I like both guys. Consider me on the P.Will bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Just want to know who was down before everyone turns bandwagon mode after he beats the shyt out of Martinez.
              I'm rolling with him......................to the hospital to get his noggin checked after Martinez beats it in tomorrow night......

Comment

I like both. Their first fight was an instant classic, and I'm hoping this one doesn't disappoint. I think it would be better for PWILL to win tho, cause he has youth on his side, and I wouldn't mind the idea of Pac or Floyd taking on PWILL.

Comment

Quite frankly, I don't care who wins. But I do favor Paul Williams slightly. Both guys are great fighters.

Comment

I have a lot of time for Sergio Martinez. As with Williams, I rarely have a dull time watching him and I love his willing and tenacity.

But I like Paul Williams' relative youth.

I'd just feel very happy for Paul if he won this and I think he will, uncontroversially this time.

My one complaint is the catchweight.

Comment

dahlsim got this. no worries

Comment

Working...
                      X