No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko-Sam Peter Media Interview Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko-Sam Peter Media Interview Transcript

World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight champion Sam Peter (30-1, 23 KOs) will defend against WBC Champion Emeritus Vitali Klitschko (35-2, 34 KOs) in the opening half of a world championship doubleheader Saturday, Oct. 11, on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. [details]

Sam Peter is the warm up...

lol VITALI

Originally posted by SAM PETER View Post
    Peter: They fight like they're robots. I beat his brother, but give him the fight. That Does not matter. They both fight like robots. I'm not a robot. I am skilled fighter and puncher. I do whatever I need to win. I will be ready October 11th.
    Oh really? LoL

Last edited by ACHlLLES; 09-24-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      Sam Peter is the warm up...

lol VITALI

Oh really? LoL

Yeah, I don't know how he thinks he beat Wlad, Peter should've been DQ'd in that fight and lost at least 10 rounds if you discount the illegal "kds." ROFL at "skilled" fighter. Peter has a decent chin, is strong as a bull and has pretty good power. He has overachieved to win a world title. Skilled he is not.

Comment

Lol, this is getting personal. Peter is a lot more outspoken when he's not actually facing Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
          Lol, this is getting personal. Peter is a lot more outspoken when he's not actually facing Vitali.
          Looks like you got that bet locked up with BostonGuy, Vitali ain't *****in out for once

Comment

This is going to be a slaughter... Peter is so delusional.. Skilled??? I near pissed myself when I read that ****..

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
              Looks like you got that bet locked up with BostonGuy, Vitali ain't *****in out for once
              I'll happily pay Boston whatever the amount to see Vitali in the ring. This fight will have some major fireworks, I know that.

Comment

Jesus Christ... Peter and his whole camp sound like a bunch of bitchy little kids. I love how tough all of his handlers are because they know Vitali cant touch them at a press conference. Little bitchy kids, every one of them. Vitali by KO.

Comment

I tank god fer dat

Comment

Im verry excited to see the once again improved skills by Peter! Im a big fan of him and it seems he and his team is verry confident and Peter might be really in great shape. Vitali is 37 and Peter is 27, it would be only good if Peter shows improvements and beat this old man. We have enough old men in boxing. Peter has to send Vitali back to retirement and im confident he will just do that. If Vitali expects the same Peter who fought McCline he will be suprised! He says Peters the second best fighter after Wlad but i think he just said it to get more credit if he beats him, i guess in reality hes underrating Peter! He thinks Peter was better 2004 when he fought his brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X