No announcement yet.

Financially succesfull Boxers' current networth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financially succesfull Boxers' current networth

Now I don't know if these are all accurate, but close enough I believe(you can check them on celebrity net worth websites). Just thought I'd share since this is interesting if you're wondering how most retired boxing greats are doing nowadays.

Don King- 280 million
    George Foreman- 250 million
    Bob Arum- 200 million
    Oscar De La Hoya- 175 million
    Ray Leonard- 120 million
    Floyd Mayweather jr- 115 million
    Lennox Lewis- 95 million(pounds)
    Manny Pacquiao- 85 million
    Muhammad Ali- 80 million
    Vitali Klitschko- 65 million
    Roy Jones JR- 45 million
    Marvin Hagler- 45 million
    Bernard Hopkins- 40 million
    Shane Mosley- 35 million
    Felix Trinidad- 30 million
    Wlad Klitschko- 30 million
    Ricky Hatton- 26 million
    Naseem Hamed- 22 million(pounds)
    Larry Holmes- 18 million
    Miguel Cotto- 15 million
    Joe Calzaghe- 14 million(pounds)
    Frank Bruno- 10 million(pounds)
    James Toney- 4 million

For the sad state of affairs, Mike Tyson(made around 300 million in his lifetime) and Evander Holyfield(made around 200 million) both stand at around 1 million right now with Holyfield having major financial trouble as we know.
    Last edited by BKM-; 10-22-2012, 04:11 PM.

Dem grills be sellin!

Is Floyd really business savvy though? I really wonder if he's gonna be broke as **** in 10 years. I mean it'd be sad, but the way people say he spends money I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I would have thought holmes would have a higher net worth.
      It is nice to see ali at such a high number I thought his fiances were not that great according to the book I read by thomas hauser.
      And yes it would be nice to have seen Mike and Evander end up with more as they grossed so much money. I hope somehow they can turn it around,

Comment

Me too. And as for Mayweather, I heard it was because of how much he spends that caused him to come back after initially retiring after the Hatton fight.

Comment

just to note u have ray leonard at 120 and floyd at 115 but have floyd 3rd and ray 4th - also I'm very surprised that neither pacquiao or the klits are on not on that list - wlad made 50 million last year so i dunno where that went

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            just to note u have ray leonard at 120 and floyd at 115 but have floyd 3rd and ray 4th - also I'm very surprised that neither pacquiao or the klits are on not on that list - wlad made 50 million last year so i dunno where that went

Pacquiao goes through money real quick, but I'm also very surprised the Klitschko's aren't listed. They clean up on the European take from their fights (which are promoted by their own company) and are very prudent with their money.

Comment

I want to know about Hopkins, Pac, the K bros, Hatton, and Trinidad.

I heard from someone who's supposedly related to Trinidad that he owns 70 something acres in PR.

Comment

I was looking more for retired boxers but yes, it's always nice to see Boxers who have kept their earnings after retirement which is what they deserve.

Don King- 280 million
                Bob Arum- 200 million
                Manny Pacquiao- 85 million(although I'm seeing different reports for him)
                Roy Jones JR- 45 million
                Shane Mosley- 35 million
                Ricky Hatton- 26 million
                Miguel Cotto- 15 million
                James Toney- 4 million

I thought Hopkins and Wlad were more loaded than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
                  I was looking more for retired boxers but yes, it's always nice to see Boxers who have kept their earnings after retirement which is what they deserve.

Don King- 280 million
                  Bob Arum- 200 million
                  Manny Pacquiao- 85 million(although I'm seeing different reports for him)
                  Roy Jones JR- 45 million
                  Shane Mosley- 35 million
                  Ricky Hatton- 26 million
                  Miguel Cotto- 15 million
                  James Toney- 4 million

I thought Hopkins and Wlad were more loaded than that.
                  I'm pretty sure that Shane Mosley doesn't have nearly that much money after his expensive divorce. He was lucky to be able to get high profile fights with Mayweather, Mosley, and Alvarez to give him enough to retire.

As for Hopkins, that might not factor in his income from being a part owner of GBP. Same with Wladimir to a lesser degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that Shane Mosley doesn't have nearly that much money after his expensive divorce. He was lucky to be able to get high profile fights with Mayweather, Mosley, and Alvarez to give him enough to retire.

As for Hopkins, that might not factor in his income from being a part owner of GBP. Same with Wladimir to a lesser degree.
                    I think Hopkins has a 1% share in GBP so he's really only a partner in name.

That's what they did with Barerra.

Comment

Working...
                    X