Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Opinion About Justin Bieber Being Part of the "Money Team"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    Bieber's net worth is $105 million.

Floyd Mayweather net worth is $115 million.

Floyd Mayweather total career earnings is at $213 million..
    Close.

Still pretty impressive considering we have to watch Justin Bieber grow into adulthood. He got a lot more time in this game.

Comment

I think its lame, but I get it.

Comment

Close friend of Fif's and Floyd...Paulie Malignaggi later joined the Money Team to meet the new boi Justine and show off his freshly waxed eye brows and pose a little.

Comment

Then later that nite at a downtown club....Floyd introduced Justine to Oscar...word is that Justine and Oscar really hit it off big together.

Comment

Originally posted by the noose View Post
            floyd makes me sick.

Just when i think he couldnt get any more lame. He surrounds himself with flakes to appeal to the big dumb public. Oblivious to just how horrifically transparent that fame clusterfuk was.
            Its quite an achievement for lil floyd to assemble such a vacuous group of pop whores and beam with pride while practically forming an ass to mouth centipede for the cameras.
            His brown nosing frenzy saturday night was spectacular.
            you make a point why not come out with your own kid sht come out with floyd sr and your mom holding belts.

Comment

Smart move by Floyd. Beiber has millions of fans and most fans are dip shits who like anything their idols like. Once Justin starts talking about Floyd, a bunch of wiggers will get curious and it will only benefit Floyd.

Same with Triple H being there. Floyd ain't as dumb as y'all think, he's hitting the media from all angles.
              Last edited by -Huey-; 05-09-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X