No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Broner Should Have Knocked Malignaggi Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Broner Should Have Knocked Malignaggi Out

NEW YORK — Floyd Mayweather Jr. liked most of what he saw from Adrien Broner on Saturday night.

Boxing’s pound-for-pound king was a little surprised, however, that Broner didn’t stop Paulie Malignaggi in their 12-round fight for Malignaggi’s WBA welterweight title. Mayweather, who watched the fight from a ringside seat, also thinks Broner was too “flat-footed” on his way to a split-decision victory at Barclays Center that made the brash, unbeaten Broner a three-division world champion. [Click Here To Read More]

LOL@ Floyd talking about people hand picking opponents. Floyd is going to have his first legit fight in 6 years coming up and he talks like he has faced nothing but the best. He really is a perfect mentor for Broner.

Comment

or got a tko. broner didn't impress at all.

Comment

all the shiz broner was spouting and all he did was get outworked

Comment

At 21 Broner fought Ponce De Leon. Just as big a threat as Hernandez was.

Floyd already trying to spin Broner as inferior. Nice!

Comment

“I just feel like with my career, a lot of times they try to compare the two,” Mayweather said. “I love the kid, but you’ve got to realize, just look at my career. I already fought a guy that was so crafty in Genaro Hernandez at 21 years old. I feel like in the sport of boxing now, a lot of these guys are fighting guys that’s handpicked, which I understand because this is a business, also.”

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
              At 21 Broner fought Ponce De Leon. Just as big a threat as Hernandez was.

Floyd already trying to spin Broner as inferior. Nice!
              Hernandez and PDL are nothing alike. Hernandez was by far the best JLW in the world at the time. PDL has never been the top guy in any division he ever fought in. Hernandez was 38 and 2. Only losses were to Floyd and Oscar.

Comment

Yup just like how Floyd stopped cotto or how about Guerrero. Yea damn u broner for not stopping paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
                  all the shiz broner was spouting and all he did was get outworked
                  Are you could say All that **** Paulie was talking and all he did was get his Belt and girl took from him in his home town.

Comment

i have always felt deep down mayweather dislikes broner or is threatened by him or in some way is uncomfortable about their comparisons.
                    Just an observation, that aside paulie really exposed broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X