No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Masternak Would Love Krzysztof Wlodarczyk Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Masternak Would Love Krzysztof Wlodarczyk Showdown

On September 15 Yoan Pablo Hernandez (26-1, 13 KOs) is going to defend his IBF Cruiserweight World Championship against Troy Ross (25-2, 16 KOs) at the Stechert Arena in Bamberg. Furthermore, fans of the weight division up to 200 lbs can look forward to another explosive fight that night. Highly ranked Mateusz Masternak (27-0, 20 KOs) of Poland will take on Spanish knockout artist David Quinonero (27-0, 26 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Weirdly, I want him to face RJJ. I want Jones to face for a major title in the weightclass he has yet to win one in. Of course its a big stretch in his current form. But if he does win, he'd make history yet again. If he loses, it may urge him to throw in the towel and call his boxing career finished. He's a legend, and no matter what he does now he will always be a legend. But it upsets ppl he is adding more losses to his fantastic record.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Weirdly, I want him to face RJJ. I want Jones to face for a major title in the weightclass he has yet to win one in. Of course its a big stretch in his current form. But if he does win, he'd make history yet again. If he loses, it may urge him to throw in the towel and call his boxing career finished. He's a legend, and no matter what he does now he will always be a legend. But it upsets ppl he is adding more losses to his fantastic record.
      RJJ is done, man. Has been for a while. Wanting him to get in the ring with a hard-hitting dangerous cruiserweight like Masternak is just plain off base. Roy is on the path to sustained brain damage as it is. He needs to hang it up, not fight BIG young guns with high KO percentages.

Comment

Working...
      X