No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prince Arron Looks To Rise Against Brian Rose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prince Arron Looks To Rise Against Brian Rose

Former sparring partners Prince Arron (21-3-1) and Brian Rose (17-1-1) square off in an intriguing bout on Saturday, December 3 at Robin Park Centre in Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom.

Arron, 23, had an indifferent start to his career losing to Anthony Small and Danny Reynolds within the space of a few months and the later lost to top Irish fighter John Duddy. After entering the Prizefighter competition, his career took another direction. He beat the bookies favorite Bradley Pryce in his second fight and then went on to win the 10th Prizefighter tournament.

Just over a year later, he knocked out Sam Webb in the final round to win the British light middleweight title. Arron was behind on the judges’ scorecards but found the power and determination to win the fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Gavin is dangerously close to getting kicked off my fav prospect position.

I think we can all agree, if that happens, it pretty much signifies the end of his career.

This kid obviously needs some help sorting himself out. I hope he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
      Gavin is dangerously close to getting kicked off my fav prospect position.

I think we can all agree, if that happens, it pretty much signifies the end of his career.

This kid obviously needs some help sorting himself out. I hope he gets it.
      he's starting to take the fucking piss

Comment

I'm a big Gavin fan, but forget talking about him in here.

Lets discuss Prince Arron who is an anomaly. Stands at 6ft3 and fights at 154 lbs, he's only 23 so he'll probably have issues making the weight in the future. 3 losses, all against decent opposition. Has a loss against Duddy and Anthony Small, hasn't loss since 2007 though.

4 stoppages in only 21 wins, 3 of which came in his last 3 fights!

He's stopped durable journeyman Tony Randell, stops Mihaly Kotai in his next fight. First time Kotai has been stopped and he's been in with Khurtsidze and Lujan ( fights Mike Jones this weekend ). His last fight he stopped Sam Webb with a vicious stoppage.

Last edited by D-MiZe; 12-02-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X