No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Adamek, Walker are Ready To Rumble in Newark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Adamek, Walker are Ready To Rumble in Newark

"Ironbound Throwdown" September 8th at Newark's Prudential Center features Tomasz Adamek vs. Travis Walker. Prudential Center doors will open at 1:30PM, first fight is 2:00PM. Tickets priced at $180 ringside, $105, and $55 are available through Ticketmaster: online at www.ticketmaster.com; Charge-by-phone: 1-800-745-3000; Ticketmaster Express 866-448-7849; and Ticketmaster ticket centers. Tickets are also available at Prudential Center's Box Office and www.prucenter.com. Photo Credits to Kamil Krzaczynski

[Click Here To Read More]

both look to be in really good shape. adamek has slowly filled his frame out with added muscle. he looks in much better shape now then when he first moved to heavyweight.

Comment

Is this fight being televised in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        Is this fight being televised in the US?
        Read the article : "WealthTV will begin airing undercard bouts live at 3PM ET nationally on Verizon FiOS TV channel 169 and 669 in HD, AT&T U-Verse TV channels 470 and 1470 in HD, along with over 100 cable systems across the country."

Comment

235 is a good, low weight for Walker and he looks ready. It will be a challenge for Adamek. Walker is strong and big, something that Adamek is not. Walkers best punch is the right hand and Adamek can be hit easily with the right hand.

Comment

Ashamed to not be watching this fight in my hometown ! But just can't miss Ward vs Dawson ... or risk me bieng at Adamek/Walker and here someone spill out the results before I get home to my DVR

Comment

That's a really good weight for Walker, looks like we might have a solid heavyweight bout on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Ashamed to not be watching this fight in my hometown ! But just can't miss Ward vs Dawson ... or risk me bieng at Adamek/Walker and here someone spill out the results before I get home to my DVR
                Because it it is be televised in Poland doesn't this card start at like 2 in the afternoon? If so you can make both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Read the article : "WealthTV will begin airing undercard bouts live at 3PM ET nationally on Verizon FiOS TV channel 169 and 669 in HD, AT&T U-Verse TV channels 470 and 1470 in HD, along with over 100 cable systems across the country."
                  I will see if I can find the fight and I appreciate the information. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    both look to be in really good shape. adamek has slowly filled his frame out with added muscle. he looks in much better shape now then when he first moved to heavyweight.
                    Doesn't matter how he looks. Above 220 Adamek has always looked much slower and worse. Wouldn't be suprised to see Walker pull of the upset and stop Adamek.

Doesn't look like Adamek vs Walker has anything to do with the IBF anymore. Pulev vs Ustinov is for the #1 mandatory spot.

http://www.ibf-usba-boxing.com/schedule
                    Last edited by Mikhnienko; 09-08-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X