Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
    Anyone can punch themselves out.

Do yourself a favor and research some terms like, VO2 Max and muscle fatigue.
    No, it's called being hit with a big ass punch when you think your opponent is hurt.

Angulo was on queer street after Kirkland landed that HUGE left uppercut. Learn the difference between being hurt and punched out.

Comment

Angulo punch himself out,and then got help along when Kirkland landed that brutal body shot..I don't think he ever recovered from that body shot tbh..I don't know if Angulo did not train or what,but he was clearly tired after his attack in the 1st rd...
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-06-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He was physically exhausted. Twas obvious. Of course you have to blame Angulo for that. Which is why I'd like to see a rematch.
        He was not exhausted. I posted the vid, watch it.

Angulo was punching fine. Kirkland landed some huge punches while his back was against the ropes and that's what slowed Angulo down, not fatigue.

Comment

he was throwing stupid punches
          which misses and that takes alot of air :///

it was his fault for doing so
          and thats part of the game

actually if im a boxer thats what id probably do also
          pretend that ur hurt and go down on first round then that will really open up ur enemy because he'll become reckless and go for the kill
          u wait and wait for him to throw alot of punches while u throw hard body punches while his head hunting.
          then in 1min left trust me that opponent will be gassed out as heck

i know it might not be kirklands plan but i have thought of this way
          it might be easier said than done but ive seen it work lastnight
          u need to cover ur chin though coz ur opponent will be throwing their best shot at u

just want to share a game plan call it stupid but it might probably work lol

Comment

Say what you want TS but it does appear that after the KD Angulo just went forward throwing everything he could at James and yes punched himself out.

Maybe he wasn't prepared for a longer fight or underestimated Kirkland and thought he would ko him early, no excuses I mean if that is what happened its his fault but he definitely gassed out.

Comment

These posters are rediculous LMAO angulo punched himself out.what's next? This is part of the game go over it.Kirkland went 14 rounds at one point with huge sparring partners.You can tell kirkland trained on stamina.Sometimes punching yourself out is on another guys game plan.Sure angulo's throttle sputted early but had he trained more on stamina instead of landing homeruns then maybe he would of had a better chance.James won square,let's congratulate the man.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                These posters are rediculous LMAO angulo punched himself out.what's next? This is part of the game go over it.Kirkland went 14 rounds at one point with huge sparring partners.You can tell kirkland trained on stamina.Sometimes punching yourself out is on another guys game plan.Sure angulo's throttle sputted early but had he trained more on stamina instead of landing homeruns then maybe he would of had a better chance.James won square,let's congratulate the man.
                I don't think anyone is trying to discredit Kirkland,just stating what we all saw in the fight..Which was Angulo hurt Kirkland then go on an attack that would see him lose stamina..If anything it's a credit to Kirkland that he never let him back into the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Angulo did not train for that fight, it did seem like he punched himself out IMO. But the last time I saw a fighter last that long after being done was Lopez Salido. Angulo seemed exhausted after he threw that flurry until he was finally stopped.
                  The STUPIDEST **** I heard in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't think anyone is trying to discredit Kirkland,just stating what we all saw in the fight..Which was Angulo hurt Kirkland then go on an attack that would see him lose stamina..If anything it's a credit to Kirkland that he never let him back into the fight..

The problem here is some ppl will always wine about the "what if" angulo didn't do this,"what if" angulo didn't punch himself out."the what if's" don't exist after the fight is over.Its either make or break for you that night.But that's for those irrelevant posters.But just like the TS said angulo is a pressure fighter.On a given fight like last night you have to be on the best game.I had Kirkland beating the odds before last nights win,just like I had ortiz steam rolling berto.But yes all credit to james,wish there was a lot more quality fight like this one.And kirkland should thank wolfe.

Comment

Angulo did seem to be gassed after the first but thats not Kirklands fault.I would love to see a rematch with Angulo back with Clemente Medina

Comment

Working...
                      X