Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: "They talking about December..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see him fight Henry Bruseles again while talking to Lampley about football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I wouldn't mind, Mayweather vs. Isaac Hlatshwayo for the IBF.
      Or Cory Spinks a south paw, incase Pacquiao got past Cotto. That will help prepapre him. I don't think December is a bad idea, still time for Cotto vs Pacquiao winner, more then enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        ..this is not the case IF he decided to fight in December bro. Let's be honest. One of the biggest reasons he back was to fight Manny. Anyone with half a brain knows that and its the fight that EVERYONE wants to see. So trust and believe if Manny gets past Miguel, that fight WILL get made. I don't what Roach has been saying about Manny can retire without Floyd and all that.
        Good point bro. You do realize my post was just a joke. TBH, i don't see Floyd fighting Cotto, i can see him fighting Manny for all the right reason. He's smaller and bigger payday than Cotto. But of course all of that could change if Cotto beats Manny. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
          Good point bro. You do realize my post was just a joke. TBH, i don't see Floyd fighting Cotto, i can see him fighting Manny for all the right reason. He's smaller and bigger payday than Cotto. But of course all of that could change if Cotto beats Manny. Cheers.
          I hear ya..I honestly didn't know that you were joking. But its all good.

Comment

No way. Unless he plans to really fight his next fight in the UK.
            Therefore he can fight some bum for his UK fans.
            And get some light work in.... BEFORE HE FIGHTS THE WINNER OF pac VS. cOTTO

Just like Roy Jones is doing with Danny Green... He is getting some light work in before he fights Hopkins...

Isaac Hlatshwayo ,OR uk native Kell Brook, would be a great light work fight him...
            he can do it in the UK....

Build up his base more over there and after that fight HE CAN put his fight with Pacquaio or Cotto on P.P.V in the UK...!!
            Last edited by Horus; 10-02-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

he can fight Winky Wright at 154... thats if winky can still make the weight, of course floyd's win will also be tainted again due to fighting a weight drained/past his prime winky...

although the size difference should balance things out?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                No way. Unless he plans to really fight his next fight in the UK.
                Therefore he can fight some bum for his UK fans.
                And get some light work in.... BEFORE HE FIGHTS THE WINNER OF pac VS. cOTTO

Just like Roy Jones is doing with Danny Green... He is getting some light work in before he fights Hopkins...

Isaac Hlatshwayo ,Kell Brook, would be a great light work fight him...
                he can do it in the UK....

Build up his base more over there and after that fight HE CAN put his fight with Pacquaio or Cotto on P.P.V in the UK...!!
                My boy doesn't deserve to be put into the fire like that. Give Kell Brook about 3-5 years to develop and that fight might actually be competitive.

I'd like to see Mayweather fight in the UK still.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  My boy doesn't deserve to be put into the fire like that. Give Kell Brook about 3-5 years to develop and that fight might actually be competitive.

I'd like to see Mayweather fight in the UK still.
                  do you think Kell brook would take that fight for 1.5 Million.
                  Sure he would lose...but so what he can say he lost to best and it is no shame in that...
                  It would give him some exposure, then maybe ricky hatton or Khan would fight him next which would mean more big paydays..

but sadly he is fighting Michael Jenning at the end of this month..So it wouldnt really be fair to give him 1 month preparation time to fight Floyd Mayweather
                  Last edited by Horus; 10-02-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

i think he should stick to the plan and wait for the or cotto-pac and then fight mosley....if he takes a 'busy fight' he wil get brutally critizized on nsb. he should only fight money fights and legacy fights imo. not that he cares what i think.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                      i think he should stick to the plan and wait for the or cotto-pac and then fight mosley....if he takes a 'busy fight' he wil get brutally critizized on nsb. he should only fight money fights and legacy fights imo. not that he cares what i think.
                      WHAT?
                      Juilo Ceasar Chavez use to take stay busy fights all the time he used to fight every month fighting fighters with only 3 career pro fights when he has already fought 60+ fights...

So those whose who would hate on him taking stay busy fights...Dont know boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X