No announcement yet.

Catching a baseball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching a baseball

Has anyone in here ever caught a foul ball or homerun ball? I mean what's the ****en odds? I have never come close..

Angel Berroa acknowledged me today at the ball park in Turner Field. I'm a huge Yankees fan. He threw me one ball and it went way over my head. He saw that I didn't catch it so then he threw me another one that went straight to me... Slipped out my hands.. It sucked... But hey atleast I can say a new york yankees player threw me a ball... That I did not catch lmao. GO YANKEES

Comment

I catch foul balls every Sunday when I play in my league.

Haven't robbed the homerun yet.

Comment

I've never caught a foul ball but one time I had a pitcher toss one to me when I was seated on the 3rd baseline deep in the outfield.

He would come out of the bullpen to warm up the left fielder and then toss the ball into the stands as he headed back. I basically knocked over a woman to get it, and then used it to play catch all summer.

Comment

I've caught over a dozen homerun balls during batting practice before the Twins games but none during the actual games. My brother and I would get there about 2 hours before game time and the Twins would be just finishing up BP and the opposing team would take it right after. Good times!

Comment

No never in a game have I caught a homerun ball or foul ball. Came close to getting a ball thrown by Chipper Jones once. Me and a buddy called for him to throw it to us, but we were mobbed when the ball came we didn't have a chance.

Earlier this year my brother got a ball thrown to him by Dexter Fowler after the last out of the inning.

Comment

Working...
            X