Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Consider Haye Beating Wlad An Upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Consider Haye Beating Wlad An Upset?

There are some members of BS that think Haye will KO Wlad but I would say the majority of posts that I've seen say Wlad will beat Haye. In your opinion will you be surprised if Haye can pull out a win? and would you consider it an upset?

P.S This is a scenario only if the fight EVER gets signed. I'll only believe it when I see them both in the same ring on fight night.
    YES
    65.00%
    NO
    35.00%

it would be a major upset. to me, haye is a joke.

Comment

yes... haye is the underdog.

Comment

Not really. Haye is the underdog, but if Haye was to knock Wladimar out - I wouldn't be to surprised, I think Haye is more than capable of winning. And Wladimar hasn't a great chin, and plus the only way Haye wins is by TKO/KO - It's no secret Haye will be looking for a knock-out victory if the opportunity arises for him. I don't see Haye winning a decision, as Wladimar will out box him and jab his head off.

I do favour Wladimar though, and I do expect him to decapitate Haye in the latter stages of the fight, ending the fight with a devastating right cross. At the first both will fight cautious but I see Wladimar getting in the rhythm after the 6'th round (if the fight makes this stage), the jab will start landing and vicious right-crosses will be dished out.

No doubt this will be the most competitive fight Wladimar has been in for a while, but I think he makes a statement in this fight. This bout I believe will be the most vicious and ruthless Wladimar we've ever witnessed in the ring (seriously), and Haye is the man who'll be on end of it.

Comment

Not really. David Haye is a better version of Corrie Sanders.

Comment

I get the impression a lot of people seem to be underestimating David Haye. But I would not consider it an upset, I see it as 60-40 for Wlad so with those percentages he has a chance.

Comment

Not a huge upset. Haye's got speed and power. Wlad's got a dodgy chin. Its the HW's. A Haye KO is not a big upset.

If Haye outboxes Wlad and stands him on his head for 12 rounds, then its a huge shock.

Comment

not really,haye has the power to knock wlad out with one punch,so it wouldn't be a huge upset.

wlad will be favourite but haye has a good punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Not a huge upset. Haye's got speed and power. Wlad's got a dodgy chin. Its the HW's. A Haye KO is not a big upset.

If Haye outboxes Wlad and stands him on his head for 12 rounds, then its a huge shock.
                  You beat me to it. I'd be much more shocked if Haye won a decision than even if he bombed Wlad out in the first few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X