No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: It's Been Tough Regrouping, Redeeming Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: It's Been Tough Regrouping, Redeeming Myself

Amir Khan admits the last 12 months have been the worst year of his life as he aims to end a catastrophic run by beating Carlos Molina in a "make or break" fight on Saturday.

The Bolton light-welterweight faces unbeaten Molina at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena knowing it is win or bust following two devastating defeats in a row.

Khan (26-3, 18KOs) lost a controversial decision to Lamont Peterson in Washington a year ago before being stunned by Danny Garcia in a fourth-round stoppage on his next appearance. Meanwhile, the former two-time world champion has endured various problems outside of the ring which have surely added to the strain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I pick a Boxer over any street fighter or 3 at the same time, Which has happened before nd the Boxer roked all of em. Khan has a lot of talent even tho i dont like his character boxing needs him to win...

Comment

I swear Khan works for Boxing news sites.

Comment

He needs to show it, not just talk about it.

Comment

redeemed yourself? oh right i musta missed that happening.
          muppet.

Comment

Shut the fk up and get ur fists to cash one of ur mouths cheques ffs. And to bscene writers...quit giving this daft cnt a platform to continuously self glorify and self promote. It doesnt make him popular.

Comment

Is boxingscene trolling us?

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Is boxingscene trolling us?
                People just don't get it, AK is a high profile boxer that gets a lot of press coverage. Celebrities in the U.K. are treated a lot different than they are anywhere else, they are hounded and it's impossible to escape them, they are like shadows.
                And especially in the lead up to a fight, forget about it, you're gonna see a lot of press, not his fault.

Comment

You don't want to read about khan than why the hell do you proceed to read and comment? Jog the fuvk on.

Comment

weigh in around 10 tonight i think

Comment

Working...
                    X