No announcement yet.

Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people bashing Bradley?

I don't understand why a lot of the emotional pac fans are attacking bradley for the victory. What did Bradley do? Other than go out and give the best performance he could give - and while in pain!

I re-watched the fight and you can tell that his foot was bothering him. he looked very uncomfortable with his movement and was even switching south paw from time to time to probably eliminate the pressure on the foot.

while bradley wasn't doing much damage to pac, later in the fight, Pac was hardly even throwing punches until midway through the rounds - he was moving forward, but not doing anything.

I thought Pac was this great power puncher that everyone claims....

where was the KO to eliminate any controversy???

You can't KO everyone thats a bad statement.... But I agree that timmy deserves 0 blame! Throughout 24/7 and the fight I was impressed with Bradley in the fight he showed heart determination great conditioning and he adjusted towards the end.

I said to Rome before that I think Timmy stock would have gone up had he in fact got the loss, him getting an undeserved win took the shine off his performance

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
      I don't understand why a lot of the emotional pac fans are attacking bradley for the victory. What did Bradley do? Other than go out and give the best performance he could give - and while in pain!

I re-watched the fight and you can tell that his foot was bothering him. he looked very uncomfortable with his movement and was even switching south paw from time to time to probably eliminate the pressure on the foot.

while bradley wasn't doing much damage to pac, later in the fight, Pac was hardly even throwing punches until midway through the rounds - he was moving forward, but not doing anything.

Bradley deserves immense credit for going almost the whole fight with a broken foot, a fight IMO he had to know he was losing. Guy showed heart and guts and gets nothing but respect from me.

He still lost this fight by at least 4 rds IMO.

Comment

they have to point the finger at someone hahaha

it should be Arum but for some reason some Pacquiao fans still think Arum is on Pacquiao side...hahahaha

Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-11-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

i don't have much or any hate against bradley...BUT no doubt in my mind bradley lost.

Comment

I don't see a lot of people bashing him and they shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I don't see a lot of people bashing him and they shouldn't.
              yah i haven't seen alot of bradley hate on this forum like the TS claims...alot of hate towards the judges and arum though, which is very understandable.

Comment

In one night he went from being the guy that everybody liked to the posterboy for everything that's wrong in Boxing.

Comment

How can you hate him when he did try to make the fight exciting? That was even the reason why i bought again a ppv when i seen him he wants to eat Pac alive during the presser.

But damn, i hate those who justify his win when it's so clear he did not even Bradley thinks he lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post

Good post! People just don't know what to do with themselves with all the hate inside, none of this controversy is Bradley's fault, I thought it was a great fight, and he did good against Manny in the ring. Proved to me he has a solid chin, and the rematch should be exciting!

Comment

Working...
                    X