Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Prefer Good Looks or Personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every individual has a baseline for physical attractiveness that normally cannot be breached. Beyond that, personality is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Every individual has a baseline for physical attractiveness that normally cannot be breached. Beyond that, personality is everything.

That's why Steven Hawking got some top-model wifey that beats his disabled azz on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        i'm not going to fuck a personality ....
        exactly

Comment

Both are best but for short term looks are fine. Long term is different.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            i'm not going to fuck a personality ....
            yeah but a personality can fuck you over by cheating and breaking your heart.

If im lookin for a serious long time relationship personality would be very important. But she has to be attractive either way, i cant be with someone i dont find attractive...

If im just dating someone just to get pussy then looks all the way. I get turned on by slutty girls so her being a slut would only be a bonus

Comment

Would rathet take a 7/10 with a good sense of humour and layed back personality than a 10/10 who attitude stunk and constantly nag you!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Im assuming you mean to date

I would pick an average looking woman with a great personality to a good looker with a terrible one

I just cannot deal with bad personality who will simply get me pissed
                This right here.

However, Butt-fugly with a great personality ain't really gonna fly with me either..

Comment

Working...
                X