No announcement yet.

creatin..good or bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creatin..good or bad?

anybody here take creatin?...ive heard it was bad on the liver and kidneys...then ive heard its not bad for u;creatin is in every meat...what are u guys opinion and what have u heard

Creatine is not bad for you. Although there have been no studies on how damaging it is later on in life due to it not have been around long enough it doesnt seem to be that bad for you through studies that have been done. Your body creates creatine naturally and you eat it in meats. Just make sure you drink lots of water or it wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
      Creatine is not bad for you. Although there have been no studies on how damaging it is later on in life due to it not have been around long enough it doesnt seem to be that bad for you through studies that have been done. Your body creates creatine naturally and you eat it in meats. Just make sure you drink lots of water or it wont work.
      creatine is a naturally occuring element in the body..you can buy it in a sports store with the name creatine monohydrate.if you are a body builder, it helps you minimize of muscle soreness after a heavy exercise..be sure to take the recommended dosage before and after the exercise..creatine also helps volumize the muscle fibers, that's why it's a safe drug used by body builders..but if you really plan to make your body naturally big, don't take growth hormones as advertised here..take a 125 mcg dosage of chromium, coupled with a diet of lot of meat..

Comment

what does the chromium do?

Comment

creatin..good or bad?

Originally posted by dino
          anybody here take creatin?...ive heard it was bad on the liver and kidneys...then ive heard its not bad for u;creatin is in every meat...what are u guys opinion and what have u heard
          I have taken creatine and it helps a lot in whatever you are trying to do physically, but it makes your heart beat fast and you gain a lot of weight once you stop using it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Untouchable
            I have taken creatine and it helps a lot in whatever you are trying to do physically, but it makes your heart beat fast and you gain a lot of weight once you stop using it...
            It shouldnt make your heart beat any faster or at least noticeably faster. You should actually lose weight once you go off due to water loss.

Comment

The only bad side to creatine for me was bad acne breakouts. Got really bad around the neck and shoulders, went mostly away after I stopped taking it.

Comment

It's true that your body creates creatine naturally. It can be found in your piss. Before taking it I suggest you do your homework. If you wanna beef up its a good start. Mind you it only creates water retention which "bloats" your muscles up with water making them appear larger and you WILL look bigger but they ain't real muscles. It DID however help me press more and lift heavier, cuz I felt stronger (whether it's all phsycological I dunno but it helped). That in turen gave me "real" muscles.
                There are ususally two phases, loading phase and maintenance phase. Loading phase makes you take a lot of creatine to get the right response from your body. You usually do 2 months loading, 2 months maintenance, back and forth. Maintenance phase, you take much less. I didn't do the loading phase cuz I didnt wanna get my muscles too dependant on the **** cuz man oh man do you ever shrink after you stop taking it (if you do the laoding). It's a good supplement, but like anything else in life, moderation is key. And if you can do 2 months off 2 months off, its perfect cuz that way you're sure not to be dependant on the thing. But if you ask me glutamine is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                  It's true that your body creates creatine naturally. It can be found in your piss. Before taking it I suggest you do your homework. If you wanna beef up its a good start. Mind you it only creates water retention which "bloats" your muscles up with water making them appear larger and you WILL look bigger but they ain't real muscles. It DID however help me press more and lift heavier, cuz I felt stronger (whether it's all phsycological I dunno but it helped). That in turen gave me "real" muscles.
                  There are ususally two phases, loading phase and maintenance phase. Loading phase makes you take a lot of creatine to get the right response from your body. You usually do 2 months loading, 2 months maintenance, back and forth. Maintenance phase, you take much less. I didn't do the loading phase cuz I didnt wanna get my muscles too dependant on the **** cuz man oh man do you ever shrink after you stop taking it (if you do the laoding). It's a good supplement, but like anything else in life, moderation is key. And if you can do 2 months off 2 months off, its perfect cuz that way you're sure not to be dependant on the thing. But if you ask me glutamine is much better.
                  Its better to do 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
                    Its better to do 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off
                    on what phase?

bottom line is more don't neceserraily mean bigger. So 6 weeks vs 2 wont really help your muscles avoid dependance on the thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X