Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk about Pacs next opponent, What about Floyds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why bring up Floyd, according to you guys, he is "still on vacation", so let him be. This thread is more deflection from Manny fans.

Enjoy Manny v Mosley next spring.

Comment

we already know who floyds next opponent will be......

the state of nevada!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Cotto, dont think he would considering hes a Top Rank fighter and the way Pac manhandled him. A decision for Floyd over Cotto wouldnt look good for Floyd
        It's better than Berto, I'd say. You have the added challenge of moving up in weight, and at least Cotto is coming off the back of a somewhat impressive win. Plus Cotto's weakness appears to be offensive fighters who can out-tough him - Mayweather will not commit to hurting Cotto so punch resistance should be a non-issue.

After Pacquiao and Martinez he'd be my third choice.

Comment

All this talk and criticizim about Pacs next opponent being Shane, Marquez, or Berto..

What about Floyds next opponent.. If he dont fight Pac or Martinez he should be scrutinized..

If no Pac fight he should fight Martinez...
          Mayweather is currently in check.. However with Mayweather it's never checkmate so he'll think of something. That's probably part of why he's being quiet lately. He might have to go after Berto or the most impressive winner in the unofficial mini JWW showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            I agree. With that said we shouldn't want to see PAC vs Mosley right?
            I personally dont want to see it and dont recall ever agreeing to it, but you cant blame Pac for Arums doing now?

Its all about who name is bigger and can be marketed better... Either Shane and Marquez are front runners..

Comment

I personally dont want to see it and dont recall ever agreeing to it, but you cant blame Pac for Arums doing now?

Its all about who name is bigger and can be marketed better... Either Shane and Marquez are front runners..
              Why is it that manny allowed to take the fights for the money and not Floyd? Isnt that hypocritical?

Comment

How can floyd even be ranked if he dont fight? Last time i checked he was as high as no2 p4p rated. For someone who dont fight i dont think that is deserved such a high ranking.

Comment

Why is it that manny allowed to take the fights for the money and not Floyd? Isnt that hypocritical?
                  When did I say Floyd cant take fights for the money?

And since your saying Floyd can, which I feel he can as well, why isnt he taking the biggest money fight EVER with Pac already which would not also give him a whopping fat check but also improve his resume..

Like ive been saying Floyd is a BIG REWARD LESS RISK type fighter these days

Comment

Nope, not when Pacman has been active, doesn't have a history of fighting inferior fighters in terms of size, doesn't go on vacation for months, doesn't retire for years, doesn't bring the sport into disrepute, doesn't beat on his wife, has a genuine want to help his people and not just himself etc etc

I will forgive Manny for taking a money fight......

Comment

I heard he's going to fight one of these undefeated boxers.

Noni Tenge or C. Braekhus,When he's done with his vacation.

Comment

Working...
                      X