Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Muhammad vs Mike Tyson? Prime for Prime who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Muhammad vs Mike Tyson? Prime for Prime who wins?

If both of these ATG's fought each other in their primes who would win? IMO Tiger takes it by brutal KTFOOTG imho no**** 3rd round.

Poll coming up.
    Tiger Muhammad by KO
    69.23%
    Tiger Muhammad by decision
    0.00%
    Tiger Muhammad claims he doesn't want to hurt anymore so he let's Tyson win
    23.08%
    Mike Tyson bites his ears off
    7.69%

tiger right now beats a prime tyson. I'm sure a weightdrained pass his prime tiger muhammad would still be the GOAT. anyways tiger in 30 seconds

Comment

The first jab Tiger lands would send Tyson's head flying into the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
        tiger right now beats a prime tyson. I'm sure a weightdrained pass his prime tiger muhammad would still be the GOAT. anyways tiger in 30 seconds
        Hmmm good post mate. IMO a PRIME IRON MIKE TYSON trained by Wayne Rooney and managed by Cus Tomato could be 2 much for Tiger Muhammad but only if Tiger feels like he doesnt want to hurt anymore and backs off a bit allowing Tyson a chance to KO him. imo. Great fite though. One for the dreams.

Comment

The kid's only 13, can we at least wait until he develops more?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Hmmm good post mate. IMO a PRIME IRON MIKE TYSON trained by Wayne Rooney and managed by Cus Tomato could be 2 much for Tiger Muhammad but only if Tiger feels like he doesnt want to hurt anymore and backs off a bit allowing Tyson a chance to KO him. imo. Great fite though. One for the dreams.
            Mmm idk tiger with his 95 inch reach n is projected to be 9 foot 8 and n hits harder than a silverback gorilla would be too much to overcome

Comment

Tiger Muhammad would land a perfectly timed hook at the moment Mike and the referee are aligned at close positions. This would knock Mike directly into the referee causing a double knockout. He would do this to ensure that the referee is not conscious to start the count, thus destroying the chance for a corrupt, paid-off ref saving Mike with a slow count.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Wayne Rooney and Cus tomato lol

Comment

I asked my English literature professor and he said tiger would hit Tyson at 2312 newton meters of force at 1256k bar of pressure, the friction of which would cause Tyson's skin to heat up 512 degrees Kelvin given him 3rd degree full thickness burns to 40% of his body and causing the ref to stop the fight.

My professor who is a speed AND power expert, aLso said that Tigers muscles are made up of delta force tissue which is a rare muscle type that develops super powerful sacromeral hypertrophy through the consumption of a leafy jungle diet given him amazing speed and power.

Comment

Tiger Muhammad is pretty damn scary. I heard he killed a giraffe with a jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X