Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Arce, Nacho Eye History With Donaire, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez, Arce, Nacho Eye History With Donaire, Pacquiao

Mexican boxers Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) and Jorge Arce (61-6-2, 46KOs), along with their mutual trainer Nacho Beristain, are looking to make a serious dent in the rivalry between Mexico and the Philippines. In the month of December, Marquez and Arce are going up against the two best Filipino boxers in the sport. On December 8, Marquez will face Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) for a fourth time at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. And on December 15th at the Toyota Center in Houston, Arce will go up against IBF super bantamweight king Nonito Donaire (30-1, 19KOs). Nacho is training both Mexican veterans for their upcoming fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

That would be pretty Epic

Comment

Fantasyland; Neither Is Going To Happen!

JMM will get stopped this time by Pacquiao inside 5 rounds. Period.

Comment

If they both win nacho is for sure trainer of the year

Comment

They should make this event all on one card. Donaire aint selling seats anyways and putting him on a major Pacman PPV would give him more exposure. Top Prank surprised yall havent done this yet..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            They should make this event all on one card. Donaire aint selling seats anyways and putting him on a major Pacman PPV would give him more exposure. Top Prank surprised yall havent done this yet..
            i think i remember reading that Michael Koncz doesnt allow Donaire to appear in MP promotions

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Now be for real...how in the world is that possible? Come on even the die hard pac fans know that ain't happening.

Comment

You dudes were saying 2 rounds last time.

What happened there?

Comment

Most stupid prediction i've read in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    Most stupid prediction i've read in years.
                    On a serious note, I don't know about Donaire-Arce, those two have no history against one another and it's a tossup between those two but I highly doubt Marquez will win in this 4th fight against Manny. Although realistically Pac will probably not KO marquez, or even tko for that matter I do see Pac overwhelming him this fight more so than the 3rd fight with a couple KD's throughout the fight somewhere.
                    Somebody throw some smak talk in there about "UH well thats what people said the last 3 fights too duh huh..." That's become so cliche' now it ain't funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X