No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton To Face Vyacheslav Senchenko on 11/24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton To Face Vyacheslav Senchenko on 11/24

By Jake Donovan - Ricky Hatton promised that he would cut straight to the chase in his ring return, with the objective to fight for a world title.

Staying true to his word, the former two-division champ announced Friday morning that he will face former welterweight titlist Vyacheslav Senchenko on November 24 in his hometown of Manchester. [Click Here To Read More]

Decent comeback fight to test the waters.

Comment

This guy just got stopped by Paulie. No disrespect to Paulie, but I guess Senchenko has himself a niche career as the guy for comebacking veterans, like Paulie is the guy for dudes who just got knocked out. Katsidis woulda been a better fight.

Comment

This could be a banana skin

The dude is almost 6'0" and is solid at the weight, granted he did get stopped (cuts) by paulie, but still he's not a can

good fight

Comment

5 billion on Hatton stopping Senchenko - anyone want it?

Comment

katsidis would have been better. see how he does against this guy then!

Comment

I have no problem with this since he's just coming back. Kats would have been nice, but I have no qualms now

Comment

SENCHENKO is too much for a come back so long;styles make fights and SENCHENKO with his jab and long reach i don't think is the right choice for the first fight after a long retirment;KATSIDIS was better for putting RICKY back in action IMO!!!

Comment

I never thought I could be a bigger fan of Ricky Hatton, but this selection of Senchenko has done just that. WAR HATTON!!!!'!!!!!!!

Comment

Warrrr Ricky. Hope he doesn't get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X