Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Inspired By Evander Holyfield's Recent Visit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Inspired By Evander Holyfield's Recent Visit

THREE-TIME heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield was knocked out by Ricky Hatton’s latest venture.

On a tour of Britain following the Olympic Games, the ‘Real Deal’ paid a visit to the two-weight strapholder’s Hyde health and fitness centre.

Hatton, who is now established as one of Britain’s top promoters, said: “Sometimes I go off to gym to train some of the lads and wonder who might pop in!”

[Click Here To Read More]

Brilliant recycling of a week old story.
    Boxing news thin on the ground huh??

Comment

If anyone can inspire fighters to keep going long after they should have retired, it's Evander.

Comment

Holyfield a 4-Time champ, (5 including WBF) not 3

Comment

Hatton is an attention addict

wee Ricky the Manchester chubby little elf craves publicity and attention as much as he does drugs. Hatton wasn't very good when he did fight he was about above average. To see wee Ricky KO'd again would be great to see. and funny.

Comment

Not very good, but above average? That would make him quite good, no? Just cause someone's not Floyd, doesn't mean they're dog****.

Hatton was a solid world level fighter, and usually in great fights. I think things did go wrong in the camp for Pacman, plus he had no nutritionist (essential for Ricky). If he had a good camp, be very interesting to see what he has left...

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
              Brilliant recycling of a week old story.
              Boxing news thin on the ground huh??
              NO kidding. It's the dog days of summer for boxing news. August has been a disaster, very little going on. These sites are scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.

Comment

I'm just glad that, lately, when "Hatton" has been in a thread title, it isn't about Matthew. Small victories.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  NO kidding. It's the dog days of summer for boxing news. August has been a disaster, very little going on. These sites are scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.
                  LOL
                  I understand boxing is quiet during August but this was barely a STORY last week when they first wheeled it out.
                  2nd time around its a bit embarrassing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
                    wee Ricky the Manchester chubby little elf craves publicity and attention as much as he does drugs. Hatton wasn't very good when he did fight he was about above average. To see wee Ricky KO'd again would be great to see. and funny.
                    He only lost 2 fights his whole career to 2 fighters that will probably be remembered as all time greats and you say he is "about above average"????
                    He gave Floyd all kinds of hell until Floyd did what he does best and made the necessary adjustments to work him out.
                    I'm not sure a comeback is the best idea but I'll back him all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X