Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid tv started acting up today and I started punching it hoping it would fix it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid tv started acting up today and I started punching it hoping it would fix it

That was dumb for me to punch it, all I had to do was put my hands in the vhs slot and press down on the thing and mess with it a bit and finally I fixed my tv. My vhs feature on my tv combo vhs system was broken already.

But whatever it was doing it decided to constantly say stop, eject and instantly shut off my tv. It was so annoying, I do not know why they made old tv's like this. Old as in before lcd and plasma tvs.

It was annoying, I felt like I wasn't going to be able to fix my tv. That would have stunk. Those tvs with vhs combos on them are annoying. I googled and seen others have similar problems to me. Where the vhs part malfunctions and starts messing up the other parts of the tv.

Could I have electrocuted myself doing what I did to fix my tv?

you should have let it die if you have one of these

which it sounds like you do

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      you should have let it die if you have one of these

which it sounds like you do

Mine has as bigger screen and its perfect for ****. These new lcd screens are bad for **** because the videos on **** look awful on them. On older stander tv sets the video on ****s look alot clearer.

I'm going to go upstairs and find out which brand mine is. I think my tv is 17 inches or bigger.

Comment

Sure hope your joking. . .

Comment

It's 16(width)x12(height)

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
            Sure hope your joking. . .
            No, on the original tv **** looks better on it unless you have a 1080p video for lcd screens. And on lcd screens it makes side-bars on some ****os.

Comment

first you punch your nephew because he was bugging you and now you punch the tv because it started acting up

anger management bro

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                first you punch your nephew because he was bugging you and now you punch the tv because it started acting up

anger management bro
                What? I don't have money to send an old ass tv to a repair shop. What would you do? Plus, they would overcharge to fix something simple.

And I fixed it on my own by hitting it in the vhs part and pressing down and up on it and fixing it that way. Could I have electrocuted myself doing what I was doing or probably not?

Comment

I feel your pain. But you shouldn't have punched it.

You should have drop kicked it, then elbow drop it from your couch.

Spine buster followed by People's Elbow would have also taught it a thing or two. Even a Stone Cold Stunner.

Comment

A smashed ma telly when celtic got beat in the cup final against rangers a was full of blues at the time tho

Comment

Working...
                    X