Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet when Bob Arum heard that Manny accepted less money he got on the phone with Michael Koncz and yelled it at him to shut the midget the hell up. Before he blows everything.

Comment

• I just like to read the post n view comments...keep up with everything...but i'm so ****ing tired of the pac vs floyd ****...someone does't want to fight **** it!!.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Pac ducks a Cotto rematch by demanding yet another ridiculous catchweight, then proceeds to glorify his welterweight career by continually fighting 135/140 pounders.

tsk tsk.

Comment

• Pac-Floyd fight should not happen to keep boxing alive. Boxing is business. While the potential fight is there, and so are the viewers. Bob, pls take note.

Comment

• if mayweather is truly not scared and has the balls like his followers say has he would instantly respond to this things because pac has been saying this for months already.

he could tell it to any reporter when he is watching NBA.

say something like "Okay manny. 55-45 is okayy (or whatever is okay with him). lets do it after marquez IV if u really want it"

but instead he's so silent which obvious he has no plans or anything instead said something like

"pac is desperate" LOL

it only made it obvious that he knows pac wants him badly and its really up to him to man up. that alone can be understood and be concluded. i cant believe he had the face to say that.

Comment

• Pac has already made it clear on ESPN that hes done everything in his power to make the fight

I don't know why people want to see that fight anyways, After seeing a washed up Cotto beat him up, Pac would hatton him within 5

Comment

• Pacquiao's daddy (Bob Arum) won't ever agree to 55-45. So Manny should stop lying and stop wasting everyone's time.

Comment

• A roided Mayweather will never fight an unroided Pacquiao. To use Berto's succinct expression, "It is what it is."

Comment

• This **** is so tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Can we apply this to Floyd losing against Castillo whether the judges agree or not, sucker punching Victor Ortiz and ducking Margarito to fight Baldomir?
                      Arum turned down the margarito contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X